1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 3, 2021.

?

Suns vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jul 7, 2021.
  1. Suns in 4

5.0%
  2. Suns in 5

12.5%
  3. Suns in 6

41.3%
  4. Suns in 7

15.0%
  5. Bucks in 7

11.3%
  6. Bucks in 6

11.3%
  7. Bucks in 5

2.5%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. Mr. Space City

I’m gonna pretend I didn’t see those tweets saying Giannis is now ranked higher than Hakeem.

See what you did CP3 :mad:

2. HP3

HP3 Member

Yet they beat them when their two best players were out lol? Whats the argument? Nope, they got taken to 7 with Harden on one leg. With Kyrie they likely win in 5-6. And? The Nets defended Giannis better than the Suns did. I really dont see what your arguments are.

The Suns also faced a lot of injured teams, they are likely not going back to the finals either, it is what it is. Neither of these teams will be in the finals next year.

everyday eddie likes this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

He was talking about you, you goof.

Clutch City1993 likes this.
  4. MettaWorldPete

Was telling my buddy healthy Nets would've wiped the floor with em, but I don't know if healthy Nets will ever be a thing.

5. Asian Sensation

Who asked you dipshit.

6. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Fun fact of the day: James Harden and I have the same number of Finals appearances in 2021 and same number of NBA Championships.

7. HP3

HP3 Member

It depends on what shape Harden is in, I think Kyrie can make it through at least one playoffs injury free.

8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I would love to know how @malakas feels about keeping Mike B around for the foreseeable future lol. I know she had been ready to dump his ass.

malakas and HP3 like this.
  9. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

Get a life bro. Its just sad and petty at this point.

Slyonebluejay and HP3 like this.
  10. Mr. Space City

Durant will get injured next year.

The based god curse is eternal.

Entropy likes this.
  11. HP3

HP3 Member

He lifted that curse when he came to Golden State.....:oops:

Mr. Space City likes this.
  12. Asian Sensation

Not till you loser Harden fanbois go away.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

14. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

Ehhhh. I was a Rockets fan way before Harden.

Again. Get a life.

@Asian Sensation

Slyonebluejay and HP3 like this.
  15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The Suns had a great run, a great season. They started the Finals strong and success appeared inevitable. Then the sky grew dark, thunder growled, the court shook, and the Suns were eclipsed. Beaten by a freak from Greece, a big, talented guy I find hard to like, but would love having in a Rockets uniform. The dude who's last name I can't spell, but thank god for cut and paste. Giannis Antetokounmpo. Boom!

Sorry, Chris, but it was not to be, and this just might have been your last chance.

Slyonebluejay, Easy and JayGoogle like this.
  16. Major

Major Member

Your situation is entirely a hypothetical. Maybe if Kyrie is there, Durant doesn't try to takeover and dominate, and they don't even win game 5, let alone 6 and 7 . This is the same nonsense of the Rockets being a Chris Paul hamstring away from a championship - it assumes that Golden State wasn't capable of winning games 6 and 7, which was absurd, and then the Rockets automatically beating Lebron in the finals. The Nets weren't some unstoppable team when Durant and Kyrie were healthy - and they lost games 3 and 4 in that series with both of them in, and Durant was subpar in both of them. Assuming they would automatically have won that series is stupid. The loss of his teammates is what brought out the best in Durant.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

19. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro......that is not how it works lol. The more talent you have, the easier your offense gets. Oh you are one of those guys. Yes, if you lose your second best player against the GOAT team it matters. We lost game 7 by 9 points IT MATTERS. Whats absurd is writing off good players thinking they dont make a difference. They were lol, if Joe Harris get make an open shot, it likely ends in 5 even with injuries. No, Kyrie got hurt in the third where it was still a winnable game. They lost ONE game with two all stars healthy. And if Harden is there....lol, good night. Lmao, Im assumming a team with three all NBA players two of them being Durant and Harden would have won when Durant was literally a shoe size away from ending them. Thats not stupid, thats logical, denying that is illogical. Lmao losing teammates does not bring out the best in your TEAM, Durant's numbers went up but his team lost.

20. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

He gonna have 150 points, 42 rebounds, and 15 blocks in a Finals game?

CK Johnson likes this.