1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 3, 2021.

?

Suns vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jul 7, 2021.
  1. Suns in 4

5.0%
  2. Suns in 5

12.5%
  3. Suns in 6

41.3%
  4. Suns in 7

15.0%
  5. Bucks in 7

11.3%
  6. Bucks in 6

11.3%
  7. Bucks in 5

2.5%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. JW86

JW86 Member

Well guess the league still not ready to let a series just play out. Even if you don’t buy conspiracies there’s too much to Foster going back to Donaghy and his bad relationship with CP3 that you cannot deny this is an odd decision…

BigShasta likes this.
  2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

If that's true. Why are you still watching?

3. HardenVolumeOne

i havent watched a single second of the playoffs since the nets were eliminated. Ill catch a few highlights on youtube, but overall havent been watching at all

BigShasta likes this.
  4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Not just this series. Why watch the NBA at all if you believe that the refs determine who wins?

5. HardenVolumeOne

Because im a fan of James Harden and only harden, when he retires im done with the NBA

same for tennis with Novak Djokovic when he retires im done watching tennis

i have already stopped watching espn and fs1. Im mostly gaming or on the computer to get my sports media info

BigShasta and hakeem94 like this.
  6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Cool. I'm glad you are straight about being a Harden only fan.

My suggestion is that you can stop watching now. No need to wait for his retirement because the refs aren't going to let him win. ;)

7. HardenVolumeOne

i love seeing adam "silverslipper" try to create new ways to limit harden. Hardens influence among the young generation is felt among all the aau and youth camps. Contrast that with steph curry overcharging his youth camps so that urban kids cant afford to attend. The NBA wants the youth to idolize steph curry, when most if not all idolize harden

So adam thinks that by limiting harden, it will deter younger kids from copying his style, seeing how it doesnt work in the nba. Zach Lowe and Tim Macmahon are already begging luka to change his style lol

They are like fine you wont listen, then we have to take drastic measures

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

It is like he is only a fan of Donald Trump. His nut licking is only reserved for Trump, Harden, and Djokocic. Hopefully, he disappears completely from this board with the Athletes retire and Donald Trump passes away or is in jail (Trump is 76 and eats like he is 16).

9. HardenVolumeOne

i support all of the people who are good at what they do but get slandered unfairly. I have just taken a liking to those 3 in particular. It is what it is homie

10. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

11. icewill36

icewill36 Member

If hes doing game 6 then he wont do a potential game 7. Suns should look at that as positive. Put the non sense out of your head and take care of business tonight and odds will be in your favor in game 7.

JumpMan likes this.
  12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

If they are bringing out foster and brothers the NBA wants a game 7, even if fosters hates cp3.

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

I like how Scott Foster is such a big deal now, but when it was the Rockets getting screwed, it was crickets

Scott Foster was the crew chief for game 7 against GS, and that was 1 of the most blatant rig jobs ever…nobody talks about what happened that game

the potential of what Scott Foster might do tonight is a big topic of conversation, but what he actually did in game 7 never was

14. JW86

JW86 Member

Common sense is that there's more to these referees than we know, but to suggest Silver is somehow having these meetings, dictating who he wants to win, who to win the lottery, like he's Dr. Evil is funny AF to me. The guys who did Game of Zones should make a Dr. Evil special about Silver where Foster is that crazy german lady, Tony Brothers #2 and Silver's son that other shady referee, can't think of his name right now, white dude...Austin Powers can just be a nerdy fan with a sieve on his head (Spaghetti monster believer) :)

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

marc davis, jon goble, ken mauer, zach zarba, ed malloy all fully capable and experienced at doing the job as well

16. Asian Sensation

Not a ****ing chance.

17. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Regardless who the refs are i won't be surprise at all if the Suns wins tonight's game and force a game 7.

Giannis is going to get his 30 and 10 or close to it, but I'm not confident Middleton, Jrue and Connaugton repeat anything close to their production in game 5.

Edit to add - CP3 is getting a lot of undeserved blame IMO. Yes, he isn't performing like the best player or even the 3rd best player in the series thus far. But he's putting up 21 points 8.8 assists 3.6 TOs per game on 62% TS. That's pretty damn good for any player let alone a 36 year old.

#1657 blahblehblah, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  18. PhiSlammaJamma

Vegas is on tilt.

19. HardenVolumeOne

Would a game 7 even matter. I just googled the tv ratings for this years finals and it’s ugly. People just aren’t interested

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribun...-final-beats-nba-finals-in-viewership-in-usa/

Saturday’s Bucks-Suns NBA Finals Game 5 averaged a 4.8 rating and 9.62 million viewers on ABC, flat in ratings and up a modest 7% viewership from Heat-Lakers last October, a potential title-clincher and the most-watched game in the “bubble” (4.8, 8.96M), and down a sharp 55% and 48% respectively from Warriors-Raptors in June 2019, another potential clincher in which Kevin Durant returned from injury only to tear his Achilles (10.6, 18.60M).

Outside of the “bubble” last year, it was the least-watched Game 5 of the Finals since Spurs-Nets in ’03 (9.31M) — and the first Game 5 since Lakers-Magic in ’09 to decline from the preceding Game 4.

20. HardenVolumeOne

Let’s ask basketball reference