1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets torn between Jalens....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballgame, Jul 16, 2021.

1. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

The author here just randomly tosses in KPJ in a trade to Detroit, I think he is undervaluing him.

saleem, Verbal Christ and roslolian like this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Harden himself is a bit of a choker, had lots of inefficient games but at least his teams have always been at a disadvantage talent wise when they lose. What exactly are you trying to say? If Harden losing is due to injury excuse what happened to Cp3 tearing his acl vs GSW? Cp3 a worse choker than Harden by far he is a career choker at this point. Part of it his fault demanding the super max despite not being a max player anymore at least Harden is still a top 10 player in the league and well worth his salary. The other part is Cp3 just being too damn short he is barely 6'1 he goes up against 6'6 and above opponents. There's a reason pg led teams almost never win unless they got 4 allstar buddies like Steph.

Your last paragraph is a joke, basically every person who disagrees with you is a casual is that it? LMAO who died and made you the bball doctorate?

Here's Cp3 crying after he missed that layup that would've sent his hated enemies Harden and WB home:

Oh wait it's all Scott Foster's fault I forgot. Every bad game Cp3 has had it's all Scott foster's fault.

I have nothing against Cp3 in fact he was the one who got stabbed in the back by Harden, Morey and the Rox org. But lets not whitewash his time as a Rox or pretend the dude never choked wtf.

#82 roslolian, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

[​IMG]

D-rock, Caesar and apollo33 like this.
  4. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

I love Zach Harper as a writer, but does he really have actual sources? I never got that impression.

saleem likes this.