1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something rubs me the wrong way about the democrats and especially Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jul 14, 2021.

1. HardenVolumeOne

hearns would know hagler more than anybody else out there. If he says hagler told him he was feeling ill since the jab, then who are we to say he is lying. Funny how the leftist media always sweeps the stories under the rug of people having complications with a non fda approved drug. The media does damage control just like they did with haglers death, whenever it appears they have lost the plot

2. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

i know right. Isn’t it obvious that the measure of the greatness of a President is how much they appear on TV shows?

3. Rileydog

totally. They got to the medical examiners too and had them lie.

bobrek likes this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Weird response to my comment. I'd say that's probably not too far from the truth. Too bad Trump won't just fade into the sunset, quit talking about the election being stolen and quit empowering idiots to act on his behalf, there would be no reason to spend much time talking about him.

5. HardenVolumeOne

why would trump fade into the sunset, people miss him. I honestly dont know how i will be able to survive 2 and half more years of joe biden. Cant wait for this **** show to be over

6. Rileydog

Hearns knows more than even Haglers wife. I read that Hearns and Haglers, despite famously fighting each other previously, had become quite close and that eventually became a romantic relationship. Hearns knew everything at the end.

7. Rileydog

well crap, @Astrodome told us that we need to quit talking about trump and focus on the current President. So I’m totally confused.

Can the two of you collaborate and come back with guidance?

mdrowe00 and dmoneybangbang like this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are in for a shock if you think Democrats are too liberal here and you end up in a country in Europe haha.

By the way, how can Biden's plan be the cause of inflation when it hasn't taken effect?

The reason you have inflation is because demand is spiking beyond what suppliers have adopted to during the covid pandemic. It's a good sign and a temporary spike.

9. bobrek

You talking about the non-FDA approved drug that Former President Trump fast tracked to get it available quickly? Should he be blamed for making sure the drug got out before official FDA aporoval?

10. bobrek

I see what you did there

Rileydog likes this.
  11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How the hell can you compare Pelosi to Loefler?

Da ****?

I can understand not liking Pelosi because of her money and how long she has been there but to say she is a horrible person and then compare her to Loefler?

Come on man Pelosi is one of the main reason we have the ACA.

Why is she so rotten?

Because she made a ton of money?

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

nahhh. pelosi is fake as hell. i can probably pull up 5 videos where she says she is for single payer plans or medicare for all. but she wont ever ever ever put up a vote for it. they are horrible in different ways but pelosi is indeed horrible.

King1 likes this.
  13. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

wow the propaganda arm of the GQP is working hard in this thread.

Andre0087 and Deckard like this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What does that have to do with her getting the ACA over the finish line?

What does being fake have to do with being as bad as Loefler who is out here lying about everything and trying to overthrow the government?

Just because she does not agree with you that makes her horrible and just like loefler?

You said Pelosi never did anything to help anybody yet she was a driving force for the ACA how does that make sense?

So because she is not a single payer that makes her just like Loefler.

Makes total sense.

subtomic likes this.
  15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

1. I agree
    2. I semi agree
    3. Obama did not do enough and could have done alot more but he put politics over black people. #F*ckHisBeerSummit

As for the Middle Class
    Reagan killed that along time ago . . .the carcass of it is just decomposing now.

@HardenVolumeOne - The reality of life as a black person in america . .. . IMO is simple
    We don't give a rats @ss about either party
    We want the one that leaves us alone the most

As of now that seems to be the Democrats . . . .their hamfisted efforts to help don't hurt
    as much as the republicans near abusive support of things that hurt black america

Do I like STATUS QUO JOE . . . .. not really
    If you think he is PROGRESSIVE . . .you are incredibly Naive. . . . . He is there just to get us back to STATUS QUO
    Nothing more nothing less

I have incredible concern that Kamala cannot win an election . .. . .I hate the Democrats always playing kingmaker
    instead of listening to the people. . . .. seems every election they lost in my lifetime is because it was someone's turn
    Their arrogant asses thought they could win with minimal effort
    SEE GORE AND HILLARY!!!

Republicans on the other hand . . ..seem to live in the bubble that they are willing to sacrifice black and brown people
    in a heart beat . . .. .
    Operation HIDE BEHIND THE DARKIES!
    They are open to allow any and all abuse and inequality in order to appease those who want to keep black and brown "in their place"
    which is OVER THERE . . NOT HERE .. . NO WHERE NEAR THEM !!!
    unless they benefitting them . . .. . .but they need to leave by sundown / . . .type of people

Rocket River

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Because she likely believes in medicare for all. There is ample evidence that works all over the world from Canada in NA. to South America Europe and Asia. Hell I'm sure Antartica has it right??

She is too beholden to her interests. Enriching her self, holding onto power. All of it. And what happens?? Poor people die. I have insurance do you have health insurance? Because by the god this country has the money to help the poor with care. But they don't because the rich people want more money as do the health insurance companies. So try to empathize with someone that loses a child because they can't pay for the treatment that would save them as the Pelosi (the woman that actually has power) the insurance companies, and hospital administrations lap up that next dollar.

So as I said they are bad in different ways and for different ways. But yes, Pelosi has let people die when if she had any courage to put her "power" on the line to push for a real health care system and provide that bare necessity like the rest of the developed world does.

No offense but I am not interested in hearing your rationale why Pelosi is a good person and actually cares about real people and not just herself.

King1 likes this.
  17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is the kind of stuff that I was saying. Few people even in DC are truly all good or all evil. More than that few politicians have views that are 100% consistent and certainly actions that are 100% consistent. Finally getting big legislation passed isn't easy. There is also a tendency to magnify the other side and we see that just in this thread. "Republicans always get their way and Democrats have no spine" "Democrats are ramming things through and Republicans are helpless." If you look at the last 10 years yes both parties as majority have had some major successes but also have had some major failures. As much as people like to talk about how many judges the Republicans have gotten and the big tax cut they've spectacularly failed on getting ACA repealed multiple times and Trump couldn't get Republican Congress to pass get wall funding passed.

I get a lot of people don't like Biden, Pelosi and Schumer for being old, rich and not going far enough on a progressive agenda but if you look at just what has been accomplished in the current Senate from a progressive side it is impressive. Trillions of new spending and credits has been made. Just this past week a large child tax credit went into effect. A few years ago such a program would've been very unlikely even under a Democratic Congress.

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

You should stop letting Biden rub you.

No Worries and dmoneybangbang like this.
  19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

66% of Southern Republicans Want to Secede From U.S.
    to start a new confederacy.

That's a poll that Newsweek just did. But but but the parties are still the same. Just stop

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

As strict constitutionalists, they will probably want to bring back slavery, right?

jiggyfly likes this.