1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something rubs me the wrong way about the democrats and especially Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jul 14, 2021.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I don't even trust human evolution at this point. Minus gene modification, I am not sure human intelligence will ever rise to a point where people can discern actual facts. Until some long away point in the future where science changes the makeup.

By all means, debate abortion and the death penalty.

But we get...

"the parties never switched!"

No the southern states and northern states didn't switch parties. The vast VAST majority of whites that are racist in this country in the year 2021 are not Republicans. A large majority of African Americans are idiots. Almost all of them are in the democratic party because they are tricked and should be in the party that the racist whites support. It all makes sense. I mean f*ck how dense can you be. And if "harden" poster reads this do they even get the sarcasm?? If the person does do they dismiss it and be like nope not gonna buy it. Republicans perfect other side is always wrong. derp derp

mdrowe00 likes this.
  2. HardenVolumeOne

Judging by some of the responses to my post I can tell many on this forum want to see Texas go blue. Well good news for you guys is that if and when that does happen, I’ll be leaving the country and not looking back. I’ve already been saving up anyways and plan to travel sometime next year to the Dominican Republic, Columbia or a country in Europe where the cost of living is manageable

Democrats destroy everything

the American rescue plan that joe Biden forced through is the cause of this current inflation

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

jesus man. there and their look it up

smh:(

4. HardenVolumeOne

So we are crediting the deaths after joe was president to trump as well. That’s not fair

5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

in before “it was Cuomo and Fauci’s fault really”

bobrek likes this.
  6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Deaths were over 500,000 prior to Biden's inauguration.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You should travel to Scandinavia and see how their policies are destroying the different countries there.

I have only been to Norway and Denmark but here is a picture of Copenhagen's train station. It's horrific

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They even have the horrific socialized medicine too!!

vlaurelio likes this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

some of those deaths related to covid were misdiagnosed as some of the patients had underlying health conditions

so is trump also responsible for hank aaron and marvin hagler's death too.. both got the jab and both still died of covid

ORANGE MAN BAD RIGHT

9. Rileydog

aaand the liberal media is inflating the numbers in cahoots with all the doctors and those sciencey people.

10. HardenVolumeOne

yea i just saw it was 461k that died under trump. But some of those cases as i said were probably misdiagnosed.

11. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

12. Rileydog

plus it’s really chinas fault because they actually released the virus from their lab on purpose because they wanted trump out because he was too tough on China and they wanted Biden who is soft and senile. GIIIIIIINAAAAAAHHHHHHH

edit : Harden guy, I’m now on your team. Did I miss any key points?

13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Many democratic politicians are racist. For some reason, they think producing identification is super hard and not something that is required all of the time.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Stupid medical examiners claiming both died from natural causes. What do they know? Typical MAGA response....deflect with falsehoods.

15. Rileydog

disgusting. FORCED government train stations.

16. Rileydog

ok , now do expanded early voting, 24 hour voting, drive through voting.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  17. HardenVolumeOne

democrats being racist is nothing new, because in the past they were always racist and never wanted to see blacks in this country progress.. but to a certain extent they for the most part still loved america and the american people. The democrats of today hate america and the american people. Hate our law enforcement, and would strip us of our rights if that piece of paper called the constitution didnt exist.

Why are so many fleeing their democratic controlled states and cities to come move down to "racist ole texas and florida". Yea democrats talk a good game, but actions speak louder than words. Why dont they stay and live in the state where the politicians they voted for are in office

Isnt elon musk moving his tesla company to racist ole texas as well lol

americans do not like to be told what to do or think, a lot of americans hated the lockdowns and most lost their businesses over it

18. Rileydog

A quick google shows that Haglers death, Hearns tweeted that he was ill/dying bc of vaccine….and that got a life of its own in the dark corners of the Internet, where Harden dude gets his “news” probably” and why he thinks haggler was thought to have died of covid. Shockingly, this is on the Fox app too. Shocking.

19. HardenVolumeOne

cnn, and msnbc talk more about trump than they do their current commander and chief. Wihtout their trump nobody watches their fake news propaganda programming

20. Rileydog

dude, it’s all part of the dem plan to turn Texas Democrat, along with the wide open borders thing. Seriously, havent you researched this?