1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There can be only 3

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jiggyfly, Jul 14, 2021.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Wendy's used to have an all-you-can-eat salad bar that was TOP NOTCH back when I was in high school. But I haven't eaten at Wendy's in decades.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I have not seen the people who line up around CFA; I'm not a fan of it so I don't eat there. It just seems like they're usually in nicerish areas than the average fast food joint.

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

From the ones listed

1. Popeyes
    2. Arby's
    3. McDonald's (kids and quality breakfast).

4. Slyonebluejay

Slyonebluejay Member
    Supporting Member

Subway McDonald's and Wendy's. McDonald's only because of memories as a kid. It was a big deal to us to get to eat there( it was early to mid 1970's)

5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I don't understand why people buy from sandwich joints. How hard is it to put some cold cuts between slices of bread at home?

6. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not telling you what you should like or not like, but i drive all around the city and to a lesser degree around the state, and people line up around the block in good neighborhoods and bad. I believe it is mostly because children seem to not object to it, but it is a real thing.

Also, having been in ton of fast food kitchens, Chic Fil A is one of the few brands where ive never walked away from the building disgusted at the conditions.

On the other hand, maybe 20% of the Popeyes Ive been in are a sanitary, insect infested nightmare and make me want to give breatharianism a try. As a result I've resolved to never eat at a Popeyes again.

#66 Ottomaton, Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021