1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] The Tomorrow War

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

It’s so stupid and I sort of really liked it

BossHogg713, tinman and B-Bob like this.
  2. Entropy

Entropy Member

Solid action movie. B+

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I finally saw this.

Obviously the moral of the story is to concentrate on your family instead of your career
    because you never know when Thanos will unleash those alien dogs on you

4. dmoneybangbang

I really enjoyed two thirds of the movie, the last third felt pretty unnecessary and unbelievable even in a movie about time travel.

BossHogg713 likes this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I watched it and it’s an entertaining action movie but there are plot holes that you could drive trucks through. I often found it hard to watch because I was rolling my eyes so much.

A good movie to kill some time with but definitely not something you should think about too much.

6. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

I wish the future soldiers could find me yesterday to prevent me from wasting 2+ hours of my life watching it tonight. The story had potential and after the first 30 minutes, it felt like a room of kids on Mountain Dew took a crack at writing the script. Michael Bay would be proud.

Andre0087, clos4life, Jontro and 3 others like this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

C4 > Toxin

8. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Spoiler Alert:
    Kept waiting for Groot. Absolute no-show. Boo.

What I really want to know, how in the hell could these psycho alien monster things build a spaceship? They immediately lost their ish when they were born. Doesn't make any sense. Maybe the sequel explains?

Jontro likes this.
  9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

• Why didn’t they at least give the people a quick 2-week training camp?
    • Why were the darts so powerful that they would throw people back but they couldn’t pierce drywall completely?
    • Why didn’t they give the people weapons that would pierce the shells of the white stripes? (Jack black really let the band go)
    • Why wasn’t the ocean fort better equipped?
    • Why didn’t the government start mass producing the toxin when Dan got back?
    • Why didn’t they believe Dan when he told them the aliens were already in Russia?
    It wasn’t terrible. The bay/bruckheimer type **** wasn’t as bad as anticipated. But the plot holes and dumb writing kept it from being much cooler.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

It was def no Dances with Wolves!!!

Xerobull likes this.