1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dodgers - Cheating Scandal

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by lnchan, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

It actually is different with high profile celebrities as some have been targeted in the past. They also have great lawyers on retainer.

2. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

I think this kind of confirms what we knew and suspected about Bauer, he's a grade A scumbag.

3. vince

vince Member

I agree with you on all three points.

My gut feeling says Bauer is a scumbag that may have just pitched his last pitch in the MLB. But that's my opinion from reading the story.

TWS1986 and Snake Diggit like this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

Yeah, I caught that too. But honestly can you blame them for this mindset: “They are very careful about whether or not to arrest a celebrity without having all their ducks in a row.’’

Of course, this should extend to all citizens, but I get it. We'll see how the legal process plays out

eta: and until it does he should not throw another pitch in MLB

5. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Bingo! That was really my only point.

6. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

How is it confirmed? So far there is just an accusation. If the accusation is true, then yes it will be confirmed.

7. msn

msn Member

Just skipped like six pages of this thread. Is it really all about Bauer? How did that prick hijack a thread about how the trash dodgers are cheaters?

As to the current topic though: I'm so sick and tired of kinky, abusive scandals from our elite athletes. Give me a story of a decent guy who doesn't abuse women or cheat on his wife, who happens to destroy at an elite level on the field. My faith in humanity is suffering.

Plowman, gatsby, clutchdabear and 7 others like this.
  8. HTXSportsAddict

Would anyone here pay to see Bregman peg Bauer while making Trev watch the Breggy bombs hit off of him? Then Breggy would punch him in the head multiple times. Trevor Bauer is SCUM.

Snake Diggit likes this.
  9. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

just gonna drop this here

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Bauer admits to doing it i believe, he just claims the girl told him to.

What type of psycho punches a women because she asks?

11. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I dont think he admitted to all of it but we shall see

12. Buck Turgidson

Thank you, everyone should read that article.

13. Snake Diggit

Snake Diggit Member

You are ****ing hopeless.

cmlmel77 and HardenVolumeOne like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

If it is consensual and part of a long term relationship then yeah it is legally cool.

That type of sexual behavior has a lot of pitfalls and doing it with someone you barely know? Stupid.

jiggyfly likes this.
  15. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Well Trevor did cheat on his girlfriend, Rachel Luba, who's also his agent and now she's in the awkward position of having to defend her scumbag cheating boyfriend.

16. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Very informative and for myself just reinforced the belief that she can’t give that kind of consent to do what he did while she was out of it and some while she was awake. The anal penetration itself while she was unconscious may produce a rape charge if proven but either way he’s in deep ****.

Speculation: I’m in no way a psychiatrist and I could be completely wrong but Bauer is not a very handsome guy and he’s very odd to say the least. The anger/aggression towards women, the cheating, would appear to point to a history of rejection in his past at some point, or abandonment by someone that cared for him or he cared for. Or possible sexual abuse that he experienced in his past.

Mixing this type of violence (punching her genitals) with sex is very disturbing and again would seem to point to a larger issue with him. Nook has posted some great info on what the norms are within the BDSM community and Bauer is far outside those norms.

#256 Rock Block, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  17. PhiSlammaJamma

I forgot about her. Very interesting to see how she handles.

18. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

I have never enjoyed the “ignore” function as much as I enjoy it now. I still get to see Buck and Snake tell a moron what an idiot he is, but I don’t have to read the moron myself.

It’s like a Madlibs of insanity!

Snake Diggit likes this.
  19. cdastros

cdastros Member

20. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Pretty sound analysis.

Now do Watson.

What a time to be alive. Basically sexual allegations and DV have replaced drugs/cocaine use that plagued athletes in the 70's and 80's. What will the 2040's bring us... crypto-currency scandals?

Rock Block likes this.