1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy for CP3 - pissed at Harden and Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Jun 30, 2021.

1. HardenVolumeOne

Harden is rich tho

2. bmelo

bmelo Member

Show them elimination games averages and it will get silent real quick. 24ppg 4.5TO 5assist on 32fg% and it was before game 7 with bucks

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

Harden career 59% TS in the playoffs for his career

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Fefo

Fefo Member

so what does that have anything to do with what i posted?
    Cp3 has been labeled as a chocker for years, and its fair, but at least he s got that game winning shot on game 7 against the spurs and now this awesome performance to get to the nba finals. Harden has no signature playoff moment, wich is quite sad to be honest.

5. HardenVolumeOne

lol no he hasn’t, cp3 and lillard( to a lesser extent) don’t get anywhere near the heat harden does from the nba media and casuals

6. HardenVolumeOne

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Coming from the biggest b**** on CF - LMFAO!

King1, RustyHarden and Drift Monkey like this.
  8. Fefo

Fefo Member

really? This is James Signature game ? hahahhaa . a 7/20 from the field with 7 to? After quitting on game 6 and being saved by his teammates and a choking performance by cris paul?
    All of James playoff moments that people remember are awful. Getting blocked by 46 year old manu, quitting on game 6 only to be saved by the most streaky shooters ever, losing to san antonio without kwahi on a 2/11 or something like that shooting night.
    Just face the truth, he sucks in the playoffs.

beardsanity713, DaDakota and mastan like this.
  9. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Actually he just sucks at trying to beat the Spurs, Warriors and a cheap ass owner. Now that he’s gone he needs to get his fat ass in shape.

mastan and Le$$ like this.
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Like I said, poster u r talking to is a master at goal post moving, refuses to looked at stats which is fking quantitaive evidence and uses the few games sample to pass his ignorant bs. Poster relies on reputation of anti harden bullshit. Like i said he's probably the same btchass causal that saw the harden video where he sucks at defense, ignores every fking stats that disproves that notion and proceeds to spew the sam3 ignorant sht on here.

Debates in good faith my ass.

RustyHarden and HardenVolumeOne like this.
  11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U don't speak for all of us. I still am a Rockets fan, I just hate ignorant causal bullsht. Dd isn't a casuals, he's just a bitter poster that Harden left, it's his way of coping, sprouting revisionist history.

Harden left us in a shtty way, but to blame everything on Harden without attaching any blame on our well documented cheap ass owner is just fked up.

Harden is the biggest scapegoat, but its really our big ego cheap ass owner that allowed this sht trade to happen. Which is weird how these posters refuse to mentioned idk y.

12. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Again, please explain how I moved any goal post. Your previous explanation showed that I stayed on topic 100%.

Maybe you just have poor reading comprehension? Plenty of Harden fans have this problem. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

13. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Because you're too stupid to realize that literally everyone blames Tilman to some degree; when everyone agrees on something, there's nothing to discuss.

mastan likes this.
  14. DonatelloLimestone

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Didn't read the thread, but it's all Frittata's fault. So be mad at him, more than anyone else.

DatRocketFan likes this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

MFer please…enough with all the pathetic backtracking

u won’t be able to explain those posts away, so stfu

D-rock, Nick_713 and Drift Monkey like this.
  17. clos4life

clos4life Member

Ya'll still blaming Harden after Tilfart declared on national TV that he forced the front office to make the trade when they got "weak"? Incredible. Ya'll the same type of people who claim Trump didnt incite an insurrection.

D-rock and Drift Monkey like this.
  18. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Again. Feel free to judge players based off reputation and what people “consider”.

I will go with what has actually happened in the 4th quarter of playoff games. The actual results.

I’m not here to argue Harden hasn’t had some truly shitty 4th quarters in the playoffs. The numbers I posted would totally verify just how bad he was in 4th quarters during full postseason runs, early rounds included. But they also would point to the idea that he has shown up plenty of 4th quarters. And maybe Irving hasn’t shown up in nearly as many as you would think.

Feel free to believe he only shows up in 4th quarters against **** teams and he always sucks against the good ones. As if Kyries numbers don’t also benefit from him playing plenty of shitty teams in the EAST playoffs AND mostly being the 2nd fiddle playing off of Lebron.

Feel free to believe that had their team stayed healthy it was destiny in the later rounds for Harden to fall apart and that daddy Durant or Kyrie would have to come save the day. Because clearly what we saw from Harden this year was him not benefiting and thriving on a team with all that extra talent, amirite?!?

I’m only here to point out that sometimes the common belief isn’t always aligned with reality. Especially when it comes to the crap some Harden **** talkers around here like to spew.

The idea that Harden needs Kyrie Irving to show him how’s it’s done in the 4th quarter of playoff games is dumb. Because Harden has been much better than his reputation and Kyrie hasn’t been nearly as consistently good as his reputation.

HP3, D-rock and DatRocketFan like this.
  19. Le$$

Le$$ Member

He better do it fast now that hes injury prone lol. What is old broke down Durant going to do next year?. Those picks are looking delicious now :)

20. wekko368

wekko368 Member

The problem is that you're including 4th quarters against creampuff teams which will inflate the stats. We're talking about how Harden performs when the going gets tough, right?

Irving showed up when it mattered. Game 7 of the finals with one minute left in a tie game.

Has he? Because in the rounds where we got eliminated, it seems like most of his good fourth quarters (from close games) resulted in losses. 2014 Blazers game 4, 2015 GSW games 1 & 2, 2019 GSW games 1, 5, 6.

On the flip side, that means that he played poorly in the 4th quarters of most of our close wins.

We did have a 1 pt win against GSW in 2016 game 3, and Harden shot 3-7 for 10 pts in the 4th. That was his best 4th quarter performance in a close game that we won.