1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

“I know exactly what we need to do this offseason”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Jun 30, 2021.

1. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

You obviously have never met an NBA player. If you thing Harden is the only one.

clos4life likes this.
  2. Juxtaposed Jolt

???

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

1st Round - No AD
    2nd Round- No Murray
    WCF- No Kawhi

The Suns are batting 1.000 buddy!

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Baited clicks.

don grahamleone and D-rock like this.
  5. Juxtaposed Jolt

imo he's got the moves to do it - just gotta put in that work ethic. He has a good touch around the rim, and doesn't force it like a Dwight Howard would.

It was the Booker show when Ayton got drafted and it's honestly been pretty much his show even up until the end of last season. Chris Paul was the best thing that could have happened to Ayton, because it forced the team to have a legit PG running the show, instead of Booker trying to be like Kobe-without-Shaq while Ayton's 'Shaq' was still on the floor. If that makes sense.

Dude is easily the best (and most consistent) Suns player this entire postseason run. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes home Finals MVP if the Suns win the whole thing.

don grahamleone, clos4life and D-rock like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

You, your Harden hate and your feeble ass threads are pathetic AF.

#26 D-rock, Jul 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  7. HardenVolumeOne

damn bruh let it go

lets focus on the draft

8. HardenVolumeOne

kawhi was caught ina strip club in 2019, kpj and sterling brown got jumped at a strip club early this past season

i feel sorry for evan mobley or jalen green.

Denovo, snowconeman22 and D-rock like this.
  9. D-rock

D-rock Member

10. HROZ

HROZ Member

I think Hawks matchup well vs the Suns.

don grahamleone and D-rock like this.
  11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. DaneB

DaneB Member

If he’s going to continue to grow, think he can increase his career high?

13. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

“…”. I do too. Move Eric Gordon. Resign Nwaba. Try to make a deal with Orlando or OKC at 5 or 6 to take home run swings on Kuminga or Barnes. Get something for Olynk in a sign and trade. Kill it in summer league.

D-rock likes this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

I can't imagine why anyone outside of the cities involved would give a **** who wins these Finals.

Totally unmemorable teams and players. Quick: tell me everything you know about the 75 Warriors or the 79 Sonics

15. Denovo

Denovo Member

Im a long time Harden defender but..

That game 7 was winnable without Chris Paul. I expected Harden to get hot for once and do what superstars do.

We needed him to step up and he didn’t.

We needed something similar to KD this year or Raptors Kawhi but instead we got more excuses.

bro2044 likes this.
  16. alethios

alethios Member

The Warriors were smart enough to double and triple-team Harden and dared the rest of the team to step up, which they didn't.

MarioKissoDeath and D-rock like this.
  17. Denovo

Denovo Member

That’s cool but between both D’Antoni and Harden. An adjustment should’ve been made to get the extra 10 points we needed.

Every star gets double teamed. If you’re a Top 5 player you should know how to beat that.

18. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Lebron was 1-8 against the KD Warriors. Dame got his ass swept by a KD less Warriors. KD AND Klay were out against Kawhi's Raptors and they still went to 6 games.

The only reason there's even a playoffs for KD to play hero in or that he's healthy to play a hero was because Harden did his usual carry job while KD and Kyrie load managed. Look at game 4 against the Bucks to see what happens when the opposing team can fully single him out when there's no other superstar decoy.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  19. Denovo

Denovo Member

Listen I love Harden. I have a few of his jerseys and shoes. But his Playoff ineptitude goes all the way back to the NCAA tournament. It’s not just the Warriors. He just doesn’t have the killer instinct.

hakeem94 and jcmoon like this.
  20. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

I'm never denied that the Spurs debacle was particularly damning, but people imply like Harden is some T-Mac-esque failure than can't succeed against anyone in the playoffs. His Rockets always delivered against teams they were favored against, they never blew 3-1 leads or 20 point 4th quarter leads.