1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Suggs Highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Jun 22, 2021.

1. kiwirocketsfan

From the highlights Green seems to look and finish through contact pretty well and that was against grown men.

HP3 and roslolian like this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Difference is Cade is 6'8 and actually has an outside shot. I dont care if the dude is lazy in his spare time the important thing is he gets results.

I'm more scared of getting a dude already killing himself trying but not seeing any improvement. Suggs reportedly takes 1000 reps a day but shooting 33% from 3 and only took 3 more three pointers than Mobley a night. If he already trying this hard and only shot 3s 3% better than Mobley dont you think thats a cause for concern? Cuz I do lol he wont be putting up 1000 reps a night if he already got 9M in the bank. If you look at their stats Mobley destroys Suggs on both offense and defense, I also dont know how a dude with no shot supposed to fit next to KPJ.

I love both Green and Mobley I'd be happy with either taking Suggs either of them is a massive mistake.

HP3 and napalm06 like this.
  3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

He’s got hops and quickness but at 6’5 180 in the NBA he’s going to have to be a master of avoiding contact, or drawing fouls. You can’t muscle through people at that size, we should know more then most fan bases, what it looks like when a guard has muscle, Harden at 6’5 220-230 would run through everybody, Green has to play a much different style at the next level

4. ball king23

ball king23 Member

here is the question will he be in for an interview with the rockets

groovemachine likes this.
  5. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I agree. When has a 20 year old ever improved before?