1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Semifinals] (2)Brooklyn vs. (3)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 4, 2021.

?

Nets vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jun 5, 2021.
  1. Nets in 4

6.6%
  2. Nets in 5

9.2%
  3. Nets in 6

51.3%
  4. Nets in 7

13.2%
  5. Bucks in 7

7.9%
  6. Bucks in 6

10.5%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. wekko368

wekko368 Member

I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand this very simple logic.

2. HP3

HP3 Member

You guys are acting like he played on just hamstring tightness, this was a grade two strain. Its not normal that he even came out at all. Of course he wasnt gonna make the best decisions. Pretty much every person who had the play on that would make bad decisions.

DavidJuan likes this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

Obviously he got it better in the 10 days that he got rest but the man said it at his press conference. Russ played through a torn quad as well. Its not uncommon for these dudes.

DavidJuan likes this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

The NBA has some of the best medicine people can be afforded to, he had 10 days off to do whatever and then forced himself back for the series. You constantly try to discredit the man in any way you can. You're not a doctor, stop.

fckbandwagons likes this.
  5. HP3

HP3 Member

Because he's usually gassed as he has to carry the offense and is the focal point. And he wasnt even bad in game 7 against the Clippers. Sheesh man. A Rockets fans who is bitter, ignoring context. Not out of place.

fckbandwagons likes this.
  6. bro2044

bro2044 Member

So I haven't commented on any of these injury replies between ppl, but one thing stands out...

Yes, Harden is obviously injured, he couldn't give his all, and if it's a grade 2 then he absolutely should not have played - the thing that sticks out to me though is that if this game isn't different than his other elimination games, that means Harden usually plays like he has a grade 2 hamstring injury when a series is on the line.

Yikes.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. wekko368

wekko368 Member

You, of all people, need to improve your critical thinking. I'm still waiting for you to explain how a lineup of Patty Mills, Danny Green, Jonathon Simmons, Lamarcus Aldridge, Pau Gasol, and a hobbled Kawhi Leonard averaging less than 24 mpg could beat a lineup of Curry, K.Thompson, Durant, Iguodala, and Pachulia.

8. HP3

HP3 Member

They didnt? Kawhi got hurt and went down, but there is also no guarantee they win that game, good day. It was a displeasure.

9. wekko368

wekko368 Member

In the Curry thread, you claimed the Spurs would've beaten the Warriors if they didn't have Draymond Green. Do you finally realize how idiotic that statement was?

10. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I wouldn't mind having Harden, CP3, Capela, Austin Rivers, and PJ Tucker right about now. Something tells me that roster would be a top contender in a Warriors-less Western Conference playoffs.

But what's done is done. I was rooting for the Bucks in this series because a Nets implosion over the next couple years greatly benefits the Rockets. And yes, I know we own an unprotected first rounder from Milwaukee coming up(I think it's 2023, right?), but that's a one time thing. The Nets going into the crapper could enable us to be spoiled with lottery picks for a good chunk of this decade.

Jontro, bro2044 and rpr52121 like this.
  11. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh with those qualifiers, than yea they absolutely get beat if Kawhi stays healthy and they have no Draymond. There is nothing wrong with what I said there. Good day.

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Despite this boards hate of Giannis he averaged 32/13/4 @ 59TS% to KDs 35/11/5 @ 59TS%. Maybe he can't hit FTs, but neither could shaq doesn't make him not a great player.

ilias, bro2044, Easy and 2 others like this.
  13. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Sorry, but no. You can't sneak in a "healthy Kawhi". You said that GSW without Draymond Green would've lost to the Spurs (with an injured Kawhi).

I'm glad you finally realize how idiotic that assertion was.

14. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Yeah, I definitely gained appreciation for Giannis as a player watching this series. I think he is finally figuring out to better leverage his skillset in crunch time of playoff games.

He still can't really shoot consistently, but he is pretty unstoppable driving to the basket, and his post game is better than I realized. A couple times he took a pull up jumpshot in rhythm from the free throw line area, and he looked surprisingly comfortable and competent. Maybe he can try to implement this as a regular part of his game going forward.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. J.R.

J.R. Member

Scary Hours
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

hakeem94 and Roc Paint like this.
  16. HP3

HP3 Member

I obvioulsy meant with a healthy Kawhi. There is no way I wouldnt have. You are being so disingenuous right now, its insane. He was fully healthy at the start of the series. Please link me to that convo LMAO.

17. wekko368

wekko368 Member

No, you clearly didn't. https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/can-steph-carry-his-own-team-thread.309257/page-93

Leonard was also not fully healthy at the start of the GSW series. His left ankle was already weakened. He had to leave game 5 of our series, and he missed game 6. That left ankle was the one that Pachulia undercut.

#3597 wekko368, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  18. HP3

HP3 Member

19. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Nope, you certainly didn't. I even referenced the Spurs missing Kawhi, and you didn't interject that you meant a healthy Kawhi. Not surprising. You're not careful with your words which is why you're wrong so often.

In any case, it's easy enough to check. Can you provide a quote where you said (or implied) that the Spurs would have a healthy Kawhi?

20. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member