1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Semifinals] (2)Brooklyn vs. (3)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 4, 2021.

?

Nets vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jun 5, 2021.
  1. Nets in 4

6.6%
  2. Nets in 5

9.2%
  3. Nets in 6

51.3%
  4. Nets in 7

13.2%
  5. Bucks in 7

7.9%
  6. Bucks in 6

10.5%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

How many hamstrings did he have last game 7 against OKC

Rockets Rule, ronclone and RKREBORN like this.
  2. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

The hate is real in this thread, smh….

3. HP3

HP3 Member

Because then the other teams would know? Why would you reveal that to the public? Think for a second and stop making bad arguments.

4. Mr Striker09

Mr Striker09 Member

To be fair he didn't drive to the rim at all,

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

reported!

RKREBORN likes this.
  6. HP3

HP3 Member

Idk, why dont you check the past 6 games before that and get back to me. Yea he had one bad game after carrying for 6. Miss me with this bullshit.

7. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

You sound like his mom defending him

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

9. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

I mean if a lot teams were healthy they would have been better than teams that won it/got there. Injuries happen.

I think you underestimating the Suns. Also, I think it will be a while before Kahwi comes back. He won't do it until he is ready, and he won't try to be like Harden and force himself on the court.

Random fact: The Bucks have only 1 player who drafted in the top 10 of their draft, Brook Lopez. Their medium 3 were all drafted after the 15th pick, all post lottery picks.

RayRay10 and HP3 like this.
  10. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Bucks gave up 3 first round picks for Holliday. It got Giannis to commit and re-sign for 5 years and they're a title contender now.

Compared to Boston who held on to their picks and never made it deep

11. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

He played really bad for the two games before this though. At a certain point you don't get points for toughing it out when you are actively hurting your team. Also, while continuing to play with a bad quad he jacked up 12 threes tonight. Call it and excuse if you like but that's bad basketball IQ.

Rockets Rule likes this.
  12. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I think Harden had to play so many minutes just to avoid his body from going cold sitting on the bench for too long. If that hammy got cold, I could see aggravating it making it an even worse injury to recover from long term.

If they win it, I doubt they'd care about the label, which is what my reaction would be if the Rockets were in a position to win a title too. You don't get to pick your title opportunities where every team is at full strength. You take what opportunities are available at present and try and make the most out of it. Like imagine how bad the Bucks would feel knowing they didn't win it with all the injuries other title favorites have had this postseason. This is the best chance they got to win it compared to years past.

Patience and HP3 like this.
  13. Asian Sensation

His hamstring was hurt. It wasn’t top secret information. Whether the grade was 1, 2 or 3 it doesn’t matter. You’re the only one white knighting this “bbbut bbut but it was a grade 2 guyzzz!” Bs narrative. If he was that hurt he should’ve sat his fat ass on the bench next to Kyrie. If you’re on the floor and you play poorly and it’s not the first, second or even 6th time you’ve come up short in an elimination game you’re gonna feel the heat.

Rockets Rule likes this.
  14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

It's crazy that Harden finally plays with another elite shot maker and the fool goes MIA lol. ****ing Joe Harris.

Little Bit likes this.
  15. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

16. HP3

HP3 Member

And you sound like a someone who is clearly bitter and has the dude living rent free bro, let it go.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. HP3

HP3 Member

It does matter? What are you nuts? Do you know how hamstrings or medical issues work? They probably lose in 5 if he doesnt play, thats how much depth the Nets had which was none. He shouldnt have played, he was an idiot for that. But what he doesnt deserve is dudes like you (who continually make bad arguments) saying he chocked.

19. HP3

HP3 Member

Who else was gonna take those shots? Mike James? KD could not carry more than what he was physically able to. Yea he was stupid for playing on it but when you are out there, you try what you can. If he's not a threat to shoot at all, they can load up on KD even more than they did.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I dont think he should have been playing at all is my point. Nash panicked like his mentor MDa panics. Nash didn't trust he could coach well enough to win a couple games with just KD..

RayRay10 and ElPigto like this.