1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Semifinals] (2)Brooklyn vs. (3)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 4, 2021.

?

Nets vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jun 5, 2021.
  1. Nets in 4

6.6%
  2. Nets in 5

9.2%
  3. Nets in 6

51.3%
  4. Nets in 7

13.2%
  5. Bucks in 7

7.9%
  6. Bucks in 6

10.5%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Anyway, I don’t give a **** about this season. I stopped caring after our horrible season. Hopefully we’re much better next season and get back in the playoffs.

I’m sure when the Nets are healthy next season they’re going to be a dangerous team. They have the whole summer to get better role players in….. especially to get a decent defensive center in. It wouldn’t surprise if they win the championship quite easily next season. Harden, KD and Kyrie barely played together. Once they get that chemistry going, nobody is beating them.

HP3 likes this.
  3. Juxtaposed Jolt

Yes, but he has an injury this time around. Your only contribution to this entire thread has been seeking ways to crap on Harden. That's fine and all, but when the dude has a legit injury, it gets infinitely harder to take you seriously.

4. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden game is mentally broken (hurt or not) you don’t jack 12 3s when you are off … he has to go back to midrange / floater / post game or he will always fizzle in playoffs

5. Mr. Space City

I don't think 5 days changes anything with a grade 2 imo

then he's still injured and out of rhythm thrust into an intense scenario. he still needed time to get used to intense playoff speed since he missed the first 4 games.

HP3 likes this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden wouldn't have been fat if he was in Houston. When Harden knows he has to carry a team he is considerably less fat.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Harden is a choker and a quitter. Loser got what he deserved. He didn’t even stay on the court to congratulate the opposition. Spoiled ass kid

ronclone and Rockets Rule like this.
  8. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

This right here. A grade 2 is literally a tear. The issue that happens for grade 2 and 3 is that often heal with some scarring, because you never really replace the full strength of those fibers. You and rehab and do things to make that scarring break up and not cause discomfort. You can build up the muscle fibers around it. Over a long time, that scar becomes less of an issue; but that requires rest and proper treatment.

Harden basically has not done that over the last 3 months. Now i'm not saying he won't fully recover medically. But there is a decent likelihood he will have discomfort when going at full go and when exhausted that he is not used to; and that can affect you mentally.

RayRay10, ElPigto and HP3 like this.
  9. icewill36

icewill36 Member

I seriously cant believe he was so bad this many games in a row. Wide open shots man. This dude led the league in 3p shooting. Its crazy how this series was about to be 3-0 nets even without james and how it turned out because of a couple plays and harris being ice cold the whole damn series.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  10. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

I mean that is what Lue just did for the Clippers. Lots of coaches would have never trusted Man after that blown lay up to win the game.

RayRay10 and DreamShook like this.
  11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He would have taken those legs to the strip club, lots of calories to burn there!

12. vick

vick Member

Like Charles Barkly, Harden is a loser.

Rockets Rule likes this.
  13. Mr. Space City

tbh i don't think the nets are ever gonna be healthy for a long playoff run.

RayRay10 and Rockets Rule like this.
  14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Joe Harris should be putting his ASG 3pt championship trophy on eBay right now, and donating the proceeds to a charity of the Nets' choosing.

That's how bad Harris was.

15. Asian Sensation

Again, the point is his last 6 elimination games were not much better than tonight. I’m not crapping on him. He craps on himself in elimination games. I’m just hear you point out to to the nose blind harden fanbois that he stinks.

ronclone and Rockets Rule like this.
  16. HardenVolumeOne

harden thinks he is Superman. He plays even when he should sit out. In 2015 the final month of that season where harden played like **** because of injuries he was advised to sit by mchale but still played and it affected his final counting stats in his mvp runner up finish. Just like playing this series affected his playoff counting stats this year He don’t care about fg% and missing shots he will play regardless

HP3 likes this.
  17. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Possibly not, but at least Harden is more fresh if he’s only playing one 45 minute plus game. Who knows, he possibly may have shot much better.

The Nets lost the series in game 3. They were moments away from winning it and Brown done dumb crap in the last 2 minutes. Not to mention, Harris kept missing key shot after key shot.

RayRay10 and HP3 like this.
  18. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

So many excuses about his injury. He played the whole game and missed open shots. Dude chokes more than Mia Khalifa

19. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I could see the Bucks winning it all this year. They got the defense to contend with other remaining teams and Middleton is good enough to be their closer down the stretch. Holiday also came through with some big plays at the end of regulation despite a poor overall shooting night.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member