1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

US super-rich 'pay almost no income tax

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ChrisBosh, Jun 9, 2021.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

People wonder why unlike in almost all other countries so many ordinary Americans rise to the defense of the .00001% paying so little in taxes as we see in this thread. One theory is that these Americans see themselves as just one lucky break away from becoming billionaires or multi multi millionaires-- a lottery ticke or buying the next AMZN at $2 or whatver

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And now the phase where you you get mad and start insulting and cussing.

I predicted it several posts ago and it's playing out exactly that way.

I summarized the posts when I expressed the ideas originally. You asked for links and I provided them. I've provided two different posts with links. I have read them and you have not.

You have lost your privilege to ask for links. Folks provide them and you either don't read them or you don't understand them.

Andre0087 likes this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I expressed my ideas on the topics of the links. When I did, you asked for links. I provided them. You didn't read them.

If you want to discuss topics and have an idea you might have to do some reading. Since English, is your second language, I understand that requires more effort for you. Good luck with your job. You might be able to still do your job without doing the reading, but you might do it better if you would read.

Nobody will take you seriously, comrade.

Andre0087 likes this.
  4. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol. FB couldn't have called his shot any better.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Fuq you. @FranchiseBlade and this dick riding post
    Franchise said France has better programs to help homeless. I asked for a source. He post 4 long ass links, the first 3 not even about France.

Does no summary and criticizes me for not reading them all after I was a man and admitted not reading the last because the 1st 3 weren't about France.

He can't just say France has better **** without backing it up. Fuq backing it up, start simply by saying wtf is better.

So I'm not mad Franchise. I'm calling it like itis, a b**** move

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I posted links that backed up my claims. I made claims about more nations than France and also included what qualified in the homeless statistics.

You posted a one word response. "links?"

If I talk about several things and you only want links about one of them, it is up to you to clarify which of the ideas you want links for.

Now you are acting as if you did something amazing by admitting to not reading links you asked for which is not a badge of honor and doesn't make you more manly.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You didn't express any thoughts in post #128 your list of sources. You still haven't named a specific program

You cant make claim like France has better programs with no back up. That's not a privelage to me that's your burden

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You made a claim. Not gave proof

9. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I sometimes think pgab's is just Os or tinman trolling on a hacked account.

Phillyrocket and Andre0087 like this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@FranchiseBlade

We have been talking about France. Let me be clear, I don't give a fuq about the other countries. Not hiking through Europe. You can't pick and choose the best of all of Europe to one USA

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Again, I gave the ideas before the links. The links simply back up what I said.

It's up to you to either accept what I said, or read the links that I provided. It doesn't work for you to ask for links backing up my assertions and then whine because I didn't explain the links.

12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I absolutely can when we are talking about the quality of life amongst the poor.

I provided the links which talked about those programs.

прости, друг

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Your ideas ain't proof. Don't give a fuq about your ideas. If you make a claim they have better programs you need to give details on why they are better

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Apparently you don't know what they are, you ain't summarising because you don't know what you're talking about

I'm not being unreasonable asking you for details and this a ridiculous argument

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Wealth tax isn't logistically feasible (how do you asses the value of everyone's stuff? and what resources would be required to make that assesment?)

You might could do a federal property tax (although I think this should/would require a constitutional amendment), but I don't see much public support for it.

Sales tax is interesting. It's the least invasive as far as privacy (the feds would only know what was bought, not who bought it). But it can be more regressive, depending on how it's structured.

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where are you talking about in this post. I read the 1st 3 links and they weren't about France the European nation being discussed in this post.

If you would have just posted the link about France I would have read it

17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I gave the proof in the links. That's how links work.

18. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder if this thread will eventually get to the "Black people suck, history and systems have no impact on current achievement" parts of pgab's program.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

tinman and pgabriel in a race to the bottom

pugsly8422, glynch, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I've never said black people suck b**** don't put words in my mouth.

But I already mentioned that having an educated population without ghetto dysfunction allows them to provide more social problems

They don't have a bunch of black men in the criminal justice system

Black people don't suck, poor blacks have to improve their lifestyle to break cyclical poverty

Get it straight if you gonna dick ride​