1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michigan man who shot 6 year old boy attempting to retrieve his bike was released on $10,000 bond

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jun 11, 2021.

1. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

The shooting range where he got his permit must be proud.;)

JuanValdez likes this.
  2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

There shouldn't be any bond here. Ridiculous

3. Buck Turgidson

Permit?

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...you know I'm no good at jokes.;)

...but...I am trying to infer that it might not be a bad idea for gun owners to go through some kind of formal training...

...just to cut down on all these "indiscriminate" weapons discharges and everything.

...if he'd had proper training (like police officers in Ohio), for instance...when he opened up on a six-year old kid, he'd have taken him out clean and not just clipped his arm.

Just a thought.

Indulge me, please...since you know how rarely I have one of those things...;)

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  5. likestohypeguy

mdrowe00, Buck Turgidson and Kim like this.
  6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Obviously the judge has not suffered through a case of Covid

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

10k bond? Sh*t like this is how people just lose it and take revenge into their own hands.

How fcked up do u have to be to shoot at a 6 year old?

I hope that kid gets over the trauma this causes him

mdrowe00 and malakas like this.
  8. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Yeah but now it only sucks for the poor. Why would the rich be treated differently for being accused of doing the same crime (and yes I know that it is naïve to ask this. but this is just a messed up system).

malakas likes this.