1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Players can jump ship.....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by ballgame, May 26, 2021.

1. ballgame

ballgame Member

You always have to post when you're telling your woman bye?

Damn Bruh, she got you trained! Lol

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

With TV packages like Sunday Ticket, League Pass, etc., there’s never been a better time for fans of teams in other markets lol

3. ballgame

ballgame Member

I never thought I would JUMP SHIP but this inept organization kinda force your hand.....Ravens, here I come!

4. Buck Turgidson

Then just STFU and go

5. ballgame

ballgame Member

Easterby! Now that kind of language is not becoming of an Associate Pastor. But I think you're the cause of fans revolting.

6. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. ballgame

ballgame Member

Thanks for the send off but I've been gone months ago.....the moment Easterby and Cal ran off DW4 and JJ Watt.

Anyway, I'll see you at the Super Bowl. Oh, I forgot the Texans don't ever go!

8. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Go be an eggball Ravens fan with Hollywood FAT Brown. Better yet go be an eggball Cardinals fan with JJ FATT!!! TRASH EGGBALL FANS, JJ FATT, AND 24 HOUR FITNESS BLLLLLAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

9. raining threes

So you're upset the Texans are getting rid of a sexual deviant that God'ell is about to suspend probably for a year. Plus unless Watson settles he's probably not going to play until 2023 unless he settles. Are you upset because Watt wanted out and McNair granted his wish? Watt has seen his better days and moving on from older, overpaid players should be the rule not the exception.

10. ballgame

ballgame Member

Yes, that AND the fact Cal has hired someone in Jack Easterby that is totally unqualified to operate in office in NRG Stadium.

Can you let me know what Jack Easterby is qualified for? And what other organization in Sports would hire him in that capacity?

11. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i.d.i.o.t.

am i doing that right?

Fantasma Negro and cmoak1982 like this.
  12. raining threes

I dont know and I would've fired Easterby.

But Belichick thought enough of Easterby to hire him.

Easterby did what he was hired by Cal to do, find out all of the issues on Cal's team. This includes both the FO and all of the sexual harassment that was going on. (One female employee filed suit and a male employee was fired as well as Gaine being let go.) As well as was going on with player indiscretions. (See: Watson/Hopkins)

If you've got a problem with this, then you've got a Cal problem not an Easterby problem. The fact that Watson through Easterby under the bus while pulling his shenanigans should tell you something. But I guess it's easier to blame Easterby for all that's wrong with the Texans org. Like I said dont take this as I'm an Easterby guy. I would've fired him in a total housecleaning.

BTW, the fact that you're a fan of a sexual deviant or a sexual predator says all that needs to be said. You should be butthurt at your guy. He's the only person that put himself in the current position he's in and nobody else is to blame for this but Watson.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  13. ballgame

ballgame Member

Easterby was hired as a Player Counselor. A PLAYER COUNSELOR! Now he's running the organization.

I haven't seen anybody work their way up the latter that fast since a blonde at an old company I use to work for.....who was a fan of Monica Lewinsky, if you know what I mean!

The problems with the Texans, as with any poorly run organization, starts from the top down. We don't know what happen with DW4 and those girls. Some could be true, some maybe not but to say he's a Sexual Predator....I disagree.

You ask the average single young man, who's not in a relationship, how many different women he has sex with on a monthly basis and he may say 1 or 2. So, over a yr. you're looking at between 12 -24. They're young and at that age, nobody is faithful.

Do I think he's a bad person, no! Do I think he could have used more discretion and chose better methods, yes!

14. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Man you are really glossing over possible rape.

raining threes likes this.
  15. ballgame

ballgame Member

RAPE? My apologies but I missed the part where he used a weapon and held them against their will. Unless you consider a small towel a weapon, which that's what they say was the only thing he had.

16. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You do realize rape is different than aggravated assault and rape right?

He has been accused of sexual assault and rape.

17. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

This is one slow jumping of ship.

18. Buck Turgidson

You remember Titanic, when those poor bastards climbed to the stern as it was going down vertically, and then just sat there?

This guy was one of the dudes falling off the railings.

TheFreak likes this.
  19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Buck Turgidson likes this.