1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Tilman better than Cuban? (Both are NBA owners)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 4, 2020.

?

Who’s a better owner?

1. Cuban

166 vote(s)
    94.3%
  2. Tilman

10 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He might be the better human being.

Nope.

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

^^Proof that Tilman Fertitta has made the Mavs better every year as an owner

3. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Cool. Imagine carrying water for a turd like Tilman.

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Who the **** are the 3 voters for Tilly? Show yourself.

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  5. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

go back a page.

6. Bo6

Bo6 Member

i mean tinman is eerily close to tillman. too coincidental.

H.D. and napalm06 like this.
  7. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

Comparing Fertitta to Cuban is like comparing Harden to Olajuwon.

8. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I hate Mark Cuban so much but I would take him over Tillman any day.

Deckard and napalm06 like this.
  9. DonatelloLimestone

Nah, harden has done incredible things. he is at a elite level even within the hall of fame. He did a lot of what was asked of him and more in an age of loadmanagement while the team cheaped out for 3 years under tilman and blamed him.

Harden has substance.
    Hakeem is a legend and got the job done.
    Cuban is more like harden.

Tilman is like moochie norris saying hes better than francis, has a locker room mutiny and takes over, lies to the public blaming francis as teh culture killer and then makes excuses of why he is not performing pointing fingers at everyone but him while he cashes checks from the rockets.

nah, still can't do it to moochie.

Tilman is the dollar value dolan. The same ego ,dumbass personality except much more out spoken, wants to be the face, and won't spend which is really the most an owner can bring value to a frnachise just financing.

10. napalm06

I would take Tinman as owner over Tilman

tinman likes this.
  11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’m not in Florida like Les

12. tinman

Supporting Member

You know for a fact the crap logo would have been removed immediately and I would send mercenaries to Florida to retrieve our championship trophies from an old billionaire pirate

everything would be pure
    Anyone caught saying Tmac or Lin are the best would be deported to Antarctica

turbo would return

Bo6 and napalm06 like this.
  13. SunsRocketsfan

It's more like comparing kwame brown to olajuwon

Tato1971 likes this.
  14. topfive

topfive CF OG

I modified @napalm06's graphic for proper emphasis:

[​IMG]

KingCheetah and napalm06 like this.
  15. DonatelloLimestone

I've wondered if you we're apart fo the tilman family since you're exclusively seem to insult les while always adding in a but for Tilman's tear down adn insult of Houston's franchise standing

but easily would take tinman over tilman as a owner, at least this guy seems to have some pride towards rockets greatness rather than going to press and blaming someone else, oh wait you kinda do that with an old owner who has nothing to do with our current problems.

Still, for the sake of turbo i'd take tinman and to seize our trophys. Really anyone would've been better than tilman at this point. we're stting at the bottom without the full benefits of being at the bottom(guaranteed draft pick) and there is only one man who has publicly bragged to the press that he pushed through that trade over his basketball ops...yea yea, i know, but les is a pirate though:/

16. tinman

Supporting Member

I’m part of the 99er family
    @Clutch @heypartner
    @DaDakota
    @Space Ghost @Ziggy

17. tinman

Supporting Member

I guess you weren’t a Rockets fan when Les threatened to move the team to Kentucky
    Or kept the championship trophies the team won and moved them to Florida

pure fans hate Les .
    Being fans of the team vs. the owner
    Nobody wants to watch the owner take jump shots
    Apparently today’s situation is a good example of that

The pure fans know about Les from day 1 and they know about Charlie Thomas

Les sold the team when it had the best chance to win a title with Chris Paul
    He just wanted the money

obvious to people who have brains

greed is real

HillBoy likes this.
  18. tinman

Supporting Member

Mark Cuban hasn’t sold the Mavericks and Les has sold the Rockets when he didn’t have to

let’s put this out here Jerry Buss died and never sold the Lakers and gave to his kids cause he loved the Lakers and Los Angeles

Les isn’t dead and he moved his ass to Florida

Tilman might go down as the worse owner but who put him there ? Who’s profiting from Tilman ?
    Any of you cliff notes Rockets Fans know that tilman is boring money from Les ?

Before
    You start licking Les’s nuts ask yourself why is Tilman owner?

J.R. likes this.
  19. DonatelloLimestone

the 99er family is just people who signed up for the website before others? I'm messing with you, it all adds some amusements to the board. The mean girls movie wouldn't have been entertaining with out those 4;) Like you, I've been a fan for 3 owners now.
    I'm always a fan of the team over the owner, the ownership is the last thing any fan wants to discuss. So likewise, just like you have rightful criticisms of Les that I agree with(F les, i'm happy to say, good riddance) I find it odd that you stay mum on the current owners absolute injustice to take the reputation and meaning of clutch city down to the trenches with not just his decision making, but the most insulting to our city and fans his willingness to lie to our fans face.

I totally am fine with your issues with Les, we shouldn't take that lying down. He paid luxury tax only once, it was a different nba money then. Tilman has ruined us currently to this very day. I agree and take your cirticism that les sold thae team when we had the best chance, once again i dont thikn anyone disputes les was a subpar owner and that we may sign up to support your operation to go get our trophies back, no one has disputed that. Whats odd is that you barely or won't say a word about your namesake,tilman, who then preceeded to trade paul, ignore our bird rights, ignore mle, trade draft picks for a savings only he sees while he raised prices on fans and you talk about greed is real for one party but not to the guy who not only screwed us, but also lied to our face afterwards? Thats what i'm saying, i get the les criticism. I AGREE. I don't get why you bend over to lick tilmans boots or don't have the same criticism for one of our own, a local houstonian, lying to fellow houstonians faces, screwing over our championship window? thats the issue my man.

So once again....Les sucks, we're in agreement. Give us back turbo, go back to clutch city, get our damn trophys...agreed
    Now why stop there? Why lick boots for your fellow neighbor who you trusted to take over your beloved team and then not just sold on our championship window screwed over oru championship window then lied to you in your face about it...yet this time you're not so bold about it?
    thats what makes people wondering if Tinman is a Tilman. dare you to respond to the actual facts and disrepencies of this post in that i'm agreeing with you on les, wondering why you are so mum on the face of the franchise painted all over the arena Fercheeto(you see les or charles doing that? or constantly going to the media lying to fans? Cheaping out in our window and then blaming the players? Lying about a coachces negotiation? lowering our reputation from a great city/franchise to this?.

20. napalm06

My thoughts exactly, lol.

Whenever someone says "why are fans so salty with Tilman"

#takethatfordata

topfive likes this.