1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Tarzan" killed in plane crash, en route to "MAGA" rally.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr.Scarface, May 31, 2021.

1. foh

foh Member

They are famous. No one is celebrating. You guys are "virtue signaling" as far as I'm concerned - telling me what should and shouldn't be posted on D&D.

I found the article useful. I found out that MAGA is funded/supported by "Church leaders" who talk/lead at those events.

It taught me a good life lesson - don't fly a plane without a permit.

Thanks for sharing @Mr.Scarface

vlaurelio likes this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This guy is not famous.

When did I say it should not be posted or talked about what should or should not be posted?

Why are you telling me how I should feel about the initial post and how I should have responded to it?

Do you think everybody agrees with everything posted in the D&D?

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lol can anyone verify if “moderate “ @Os Trigonum has any friends . Cant remember the last time I saw such a try hard

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you must be fishing for one of those Los Pollos Hermanos vs Tinman threads

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

As someone said, they felt entitled. Didn't bother to get a qualified pilot to fly the plane. Like the rules don't apply to the MAGA crowd. That's why they rushed the Capital on 1/6/21.

6. DonatelloLimestone

I get that she has a 'look' and people still going to rallys for a guy who lost and is on record lying to them over and over again, putting that over our constitution or any values to give power to a bonafide used car salesman

Tucker Carlson, another guy the 'independent thinkers' are dependent upon ubobjectively
    "
    “We’re not gonna lie to you, that was untrue,” Carlson said. “The crowd at the 2017 inauguration was not the largest ever measured at the National Mall. Sorry, it wasn’t. Why did the president claim that it was? Well, because that’s who he is.” Carlson went on to say, “Donald Trump is a salesman, he’s a talker, a boaster, a booster, a compulsive self-promoter. At times he’s a full-blown BS artist.”

And though it may seem Carlson was trashing the president, he was actually making the case that it’s okay for Trump to be untruthful because “that’s who he is,” and because, as Carlson pointed out, it’s obvious.

“If Trump hadn’t gotten rich in real estate, he could have made a fortune selling cars,” Carlson said"

Trump in his own words

"“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Ivanka on her policy:
    "
    “Perception is more important than reality. If someone perceives something to be true, it is more important than if it is in fact true. This doesn’t mean you should be duplicitous or deceitful, but don’t go out of your way to correct a false assumption if it plays to your advantage.”

Just like their cons on their steak, their 'university', heck even the trump foundation whose biggest score was 25k donation to the former Florida attorney general after she announced she was investigating the university after public complaints piled up, then she dropped it and is now working on his legal team. ...

This is your guy? The guy who brought christian values? Or the bankrupt guy living on debt born on 3rd base acting like he hit a triple, thats you're efficient business man? The quote above..thats your drain the swamp guy?

So yea, hes a clown.
    Also, these people dying shouldn't be fodder. They were more conned than anything, but someone losing their lif is terrible doesn't matter if they are going to rally or not. we shouldn't indict everyone misguidedly or even stupidly looking for answers in the wrong place, let alone when they pass . It works great for twitter/cnn/fox but for a populace we all just suffer and grow further. RIP to whoever these folks are.

7. foh

foh Member

You are trying to talk to someone who misrepresents facts and accused you of adjusting the article's name when you didn't. Trying to convince people like that of something is exercise in futility imho

8. TheresTheDagger

Been avoiding the mirror have ya?

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

God bless

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What does them not being qualified have to do with going to a Maga rally?

If you think the qualification is the main part of the story why did you not include in your post or the title?

And now this about who rushed the Capitol?

Did this guy rush the Capitol?

I'm confused what was the point of the thread?

11. edwardc

edwardc Member

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Dude died in an airplane crash
    (story won't be clicked on)

Dude who played Tarzan died in an airplane crash
    (story won't be clicked on except for mistaken disney cartoon)

you get it

Media = clicks = money = more State Farm Aaron Rogers commercials

14. tinman

Supporting Member

I have a video of the OP celebrating

15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tinman likes this.
  16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

No one is happy about people dying. The point is if they bothered to use a Qualified pilot, they would probably be alive.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think refusing to have a qualified pilot while flying to the rally of a con-artist who has committed fraud is even more foolish than people who have used Krazy-Glu on themselves because of a tik-tok video.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  18. tinman

Supporting Member

TikTok exploits how dumb people influence other people to do dangerous things which can lead to death
    That’s a danger to anyone not just people who don’t watch the same cable news networks as the masses

I don’t question the pilot or Uber driver on their qualifications but humans are humans

the D&D just exploits fake Rockets fans
    But nobody dies from it

but lots of fake fans get deleted

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Did Kobe have a qualified pilot ?
    @Os Trigonum

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Would you have made this thread If he just died in a car accident like most people who die in a transportation accident ?
    Who cares where he was going to..

This thread is definitely not about the pilot

Os Trigonum likes this.