1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hold up Nick........

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by ballgame, May 5, 2021.

1. ballgame

ballgame Member

We need to re-think this! If or when Deshaun gets cleared to play, you need to have security to block Cal from getting into NRG and Block all calls!!! Do something, Anything! But Do not trade DW4

68 QBs have been drafted since 2015, NOT COUNTING THIS YR....68!! And of those QBs only 13 are starters and worth anything and I was being generous. THAT'S LESS THAN 20% and I included players like; Tua, Donaldson, Burrow, Herbert, Lock and Love (I'm figuring Rogers will be traded and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt).

Sports Radio 610 has been pimping a trade 24/7.....I feel if we trade DW4 it'll be a mistake that will haunt Houston for years to come. Look at the Browns, Bears, Lions and other franchises, it's been over 20 - 30 yrs since they have had a viable QB, if EVER!!

DO NOT TRADE HIM

Fulgore likes this.
  2. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

You don't think it could of gone here -

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/scheftbomb-watson-formally-requests-trade.310140/unread

King1 and raining threes like this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If Watson stops sexually assaulting women and shows up for work, they might keep him. That might be asking too much from him though.

4. edwardc

edwardc Member

Were are the facts that he ha assaulted any of those women Cal just needs to sit down with D4 and talk it out.

5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

6. raining threes

You want a perv at best

Or a sexual predator at worst being the face of the franchise.

Your daughter should be subjected to giving Watson daily massages/Oily Watson's.

7. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I don't give a damn how good he is. I aint cheering for that perv.

Fantasma Negro and deb4rockets like this.
  8. body slam

body slam Member

can we trade Watson for Rogers

#8 body slam, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
  9. rhino17

rhino17 Member

The Texans are the worst run organization in the NFL (if not american sports), and no longer worthy of my fandom.

That being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with drafting a QB the way they did. Anyone with a brain knows the Watson situation is a bad one. They have no picks and no talent on the roster. Tghe quickest way to turn that around is taking a flyer on a quarterback and hoping it pans out. It was a 3rd round pick. If he doesn't pan out, who cares? 3rd rounder highlights from the history of this franchise include Eric Winston, Brandon Brooks, and a whole lotta nothing

clos4life, MadMax and noscrusir like this.
  10. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are no facts yet.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  11. ballgame

ballgame Member

I love it when people who have NEVER done anything wrong point fingers at others......besides INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

charlieaustin and Fulgore like this.
  12. raining threes

I didn't say he was guilty.

What I said is even if he's proven innocent he's still a perv.

You never answered my question about whether you would want your daughter giving the Oily Watson. Wonder why?

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That would be fun for a year or two, but we need a QB for the future. Besides, if Rogers was unhappy in Green Bay he sure as hell wouldn't see Houston as a better option.

clos4life and Nook like this.
  14. ballgame

ballgame Member

It's either BLACK OR WHITE., you're innocent or guilty.....there is no in between! Outside of that, you're being JUDGED in the eyes of the public and if that's the case, you are always going to have HATTERS.

But to answer your question, everybody has to answer for their own sins. Nobody would want their daughter to be violated, PERIOD!

However, those women where/are somebodies daughter and if and I mean only OP OP OP 9k. if,
    know what happen.

15. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Agreed don’t trade him. Who wants more years of mallet, hoyer, Brock etc type qbs. No thank you. If he’s cleared make it work.

16. Buck Turgidson

Texans are McNair
    Patrick is the Rockets now
    Please don't die, Jim Crane.

King1, clos4life, Roc Paint and 5 others like this.
  17. H.D.

H.D. Member

Asking you to stop spewing your Klan bile is definitely too much to ask.

18. ballgame

ballgame Member

If he's proven to be innocent, how is he still a prev?? Curious

19. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Is settling proving he’s innocent?

And it could still be considered pervy visiting 50 or so masseuse and propositioning them for more than a massage, that’s without the alleged touching them with his penis.

I’m not sure a lot of people can forgive him for requesting a trade first, then pulling **** like this. Don’t know if the league will let him play either this season.

The talent is undeniable, I personally would try to get as much draft capital as possible for him.

20. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I was all for trying to make it work out based on his demands to be traded, now that he has a couple dozen women that cared enough to put in legal proceedings against him is simply too much. He wants gone, I want him gone