1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you think texans are behind texans watson allegations?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by IBTL, Mar 19, 2021.

?

Do you think texans are behind the watson allegations?

Poll closed Jun 27, 2021.
  1. Yes texans are behind this

13.8%
  2. No way texans at all are behind this

67.0%
  3. Maybe texans are behind this

19.1%
  1. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

As much as I hate the Texans and wish the NFL would contract the franchise to put Houston out its misery, the Texans didn’t plant women to take advantage of Watson’s sexual deviancy.

Not sure why this dude didn’t bang groupies like the rest of the league.

raining threes likes this.
  2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I know the Texans are behind this nonsense.

IBTL likes this.
  3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Really? They made Watson visit almost 50 Masseuses in 2 years? They made him have some kind of sexual situation with atleast half of them? Please....

cmoak1982 likes this.
  4. SuraGotMadHops

Of course the Texans did not make him do that, but they might have been involved in bringing this behavior to light after he demanded a trade and began lambasting the front office in his immature, cryptic tweets and what not.

I have zero belief that Buzbee does not know or have a connection to the McNairs. His pathetic misnomer, calling Cal "Hal" in his presser was so phony. I know for a FACT that Buzbee's fiance is close friends with members of the McNair family. None of this means the Texans are responsible for spearheading the lawsuits - Watson is responsible for his own actions, but when it comes to Buzbee's credibility as far as denying that he knows Cal, he has none.

5. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

It makes the Texans and Cal even more incompetent if they didn’t know... so not sure how one would argue this thread based on if you’re anti-Texans or pro-Texans.

6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

As dumb as Cal may be, he is not going to hurt the most valuable piece of his franchise or the most valuable piece that would give a huge return if he had to trade him.

Buzbee having a relationship with the McNairs doesn’t matter. You are not going to bring in an outside to hurt your business. Rich people in Houston know each other.

7. raining threes

Care to expound?

mikol13 likes this.
  8. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Why would the Texans damage the image of Watson, so the trade value would drop??? I dont get it, also if they dont want to trade him why would you put your face of the franchise on a bad image.

This benefits Watson more than the Texans:

sounds more logic:
    Deshaun gets released
    charges are dropped
    signs with the Patriots, San Francisco, Pittsburgh, Green Bay
    in 2 or 3 years wins a superbowl,
    sign a major extension
    and nobody remembers about this incident, because he just won a superbowl, and now is the face of the league, and you get a Mahomes vs Watson rivalry. while Watson gets his sponsorships back.

And the league mocks the texans for releasing him. and get nothing in return, while Watson is in the glory, so Watson gets the last laugh and mocks Cal and the Texans

joshuaao likes this.
  9. SuraGotMadHops

Because they are dumb, that's never been disputed by anybody.

IBTL likes this.
  10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Or maybe the Texans are not as dumb as you think, just clumsy in execution. Go look at the post in the Hopkins trade thread from Reddit (last page). Guy is talking about Kyler Murray but throws in a bonus about D-Hop. That is what the Texans were trying to get away from Watson. Partying and Womanizing that D-Hop likes. This is probably the reason Janice McNair signed off on the Hopkins trade. The bad execution came on Bill O'Brien's part on getting value. I can see a story where O'Brien and Easterby get wind of Hopkins' orgies. Easterby somehow follows or gets people to follow D-Hop to monitor his activities. Texans are worried it will rub off on Watson. Well, you know the rest. The Texans may have got wind of the Watson massage activities, but probably not the extent of them. It could be that Easterby voiced concerned (Watson's mom and such) and that where the whole confrontation with the Front Office comes from. Watson saw Easterby as someone snooping into his personal business and wanted him gone.

Look, Easterby is creepy...however...there are still alot players who he seems to have good relationships with.

11. SuraGotMadHops

Who? Newly re-retired Texan Chester Pitts??

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Brandin Cooks, for one.

13. SuraGotMadHops

Whoa!!

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Doesn't matter. You will still believe whatever you see on tv.

15. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

I don’t believe the Texans had anything to do with it, but I agree that the “Hal” thing was impossibly forced and ridiculous.

16. raining threes

I haven't seen anything on tv

Come on back up your post.

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Sorry bro I'm a young guy -- what is 'tv' is it like youtube or TokTik?

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You know the story. No need to here my view since it won't change the fact that we, the fans are getting screwed out of the quarterback we've been wanting.
    But like I said, you'll think what you want either way.

19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Lol toktik. It's the thing you shouldnt watch a lot of.

20. raining threes

I dont know the story of how the Texans org setup Watson.

I believe the NFL did the investigation into Watson after he tried to change the NFL power structure and dug up Watson's sexual perversions during the investigation. If you're going to throw out accusations you should back them up.