1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Supreme Court packing.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Oct 10, 2020.

?

Are you in favor of adding 2 more justices?

1. Yes.

39 vote(s)
    51.3%
  2. No.

31 vote(s)
    40.8%
  3. Not sure.

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

dobro1229 likes this.
  2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yeah. as Stupid said below I think he's the senior Congressman on that bill. I've not been impressed by Nadler at all throughout the Trump years. I think he's only in his position because of seniority and having a safe district, but I think the Democrats have the talent to not have to have him having one of the most important positions in government.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Right... and baseball is such a stupid analogy for that as well. Pick the sport that has three minor league farm teams, and FORTY players allowed on the roster.

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

not a surprise

he's a hot head

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

All the scummy tricks the Repugs have used to fill judgeships at all levels across the country and of course they screech about packing the courts. How is that going to happen in a Senate with 50 Repugs. 48 Dems-Independents-Bernie, and "Dems" Sinema and Mnchin?

Andre0087 likes this.
  7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

B-Bob and arkoe like this.