1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The state of the republican party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I don't get the funny.

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Is that really how Tucker is carrying this?

They really don't give a **** what happens when you stir **** up like this.

Talk about race baiting.

Just when I think I have seen it all.

SMDH.

4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

None of the text is from Tucker Carlson. That is all from some Nazi who watches the show who extrapolated it from whatever was actually said. You are blaming a television personality on an opinion show for what literal insane Nazis think.

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Did you miss this?

Is that really how Tucker is carrying this?

The way they had them side by side I thought it was Tucker saying that, my bad.

Man you really stanning for the Tuck and lets not act like he does not court that audience.

How are you getting that I am blaming anybody for anything?

Stop being in your feelings from something in another thread.

Here is what he actually said and it could come out of the mouth of any liberal or BLM protester about what is and what is not allowed and how information should be released.

6. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

No, I thought it was rhetorical given the remainder of the post. I assumed you thought those were Carlson's words.
    So you did think it was Carlson saying that. My assumption was correct.
    I like Tucker alright, but am not a fan of his show. I like him much more as a guest on other shows. There is a great episode of the Gavin Mcinnes podcast where Carlson is talking to him at some length about the joys of nicotine gum (really at length, like 2 and a half minutes), and Carlson doesn't even realize the show has already started. He comes off as an engaging and funny person just being real and BSing with another guy. I get no impression from him that he courts a Nazi audience. He seems to court a generally Reagan Conservative or even Ford Liberal audience.
    Well, you said that they, "really don't give a **** what happens when you stir **** up like this." To me, and this may be my own misunderstanding of what you meant, that would seem to indicate you are blaming him for, "what happens when you stir **** up like this" based on thinking he is saying what a literal neo-Nazi posts on Gab or Parler or Discord or whatever.
    I don't know what my feelings have to do with you mistaking the random internet posts of a neo-Nazi as the content of a nationally televised generally basic conservative television show. It didn't bother me, I thought it was funny.
    Yes, which is why it is hilarious that you thought he said the Nazi thing instead, or thought there is a good reason Nazis support him.[/QUOTE]

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[/QUOTE]

Man you are all over the place with this.

Tucker has increasingly been trying to say as much outrages **** as possible lately that's why I asked did he actually say this, It was a question and not that outrages considering all the other **** he says.

Nothing hilarious about that.

I was talking about the right leaning media as a whole about stirring **** up and not caring and that was evidenced by what happened on Jan 6.

It's very evident you have hurt feelings about the other thread or you would not have come in so damm hot.

It's very telling you like Tucker your whole schtick is Tucker lite.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

9. NewRoxFan

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So the key to DeSantis’ presidential bid is going to be that he will protect you against Antifa and scary BLM people.

...and that he’s an autocrat who will take away your rights to maintain order with strongman tactics.

And THIS is the rising star of the Republican Party?? This is the fresh face and fresh message of the GOP that they think is a winner??

Also Trump will beat him easily in a primary if he runs. I don’t quite understand the tactics of trying to win the nomination by being a Trump lite guy while kissing Trumps ass all along the way with zero new ideas or agenda items. Like dude... you are going nowhere other than up Trumps ass.

Ziggy likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

Apparently, cotton is trying to block confirmation of Biden's nominee for associate AG responsible for civil rights law enforcement...

12. NewRoxFan

13. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

78%?

Never has there been a clearer indication that the current Republican base cares not at all about facts or logic... only what their leaders tell them.

I literally am having trouble understanding a headspace where so many people can believe something occurred when all evidence points to the opposite. Including 60 court cases that often went before Republican-appointed judges.

Phillyrocket, Ziggy and NotInMyHouse like this.
  14. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Seriously.
    All these chumps want Trump's throne but no one can do Trump's schtick better than Trump himself.
    They are all praying he somehow gets sidelined by court cases so they can try and sweep up his cult without having to take him on directly.

It's sick and sad that after four years of this dumpster fire, a significant percentage of repub pols and repub voters are like "yeah, more of this. This is the way forward."

Nook, mdrowe00, dobro1229 and 2 others like this.
  15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well most of the GOPers are older and dying off, the sooner the better so the next generation can fix the damage their voting for greed over society caused.

DD

16. NewRoxFan

The new America First Caucus led my marjorie taylor greene, paul gosar and louis gohmert, touting "Anglo-Saxon political traditions."

Nook, mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is that real? That's crazy.

18. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

It sounds like these Anglos really don't like the direction of this country. They should return to their respective European countries then. Native Americans didn't ask them to come here.

FranchiseBlade, mdrowe00 and jiggyfly like this.
  19. NewRoxFan

The bill matches bone marrow donors and cord blood units with patients who have leukemia and other diseases

The bill passed 415-2

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

While other Republicans conduct protests such as "Operation Gridlock" to protests COVID-19 measures and other Republicans claim they are for the First Amendment and the right to assemble.