1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teacher goes on racist rant, not realizing Zoom was on.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jiggyfly, Apr 9, 2021.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't know why you are breaking down the state. You haven't done that till now. You just either want more attention or just can't admit being wrong

All these topics are discussed on a national level.

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

JayGoogle likes this.
  3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

For example I haven't posted one stupid ass gif

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

jo mama likes this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Answer the question.

If black culture is nationally a problem why are blacks ahead in the states listed?

Also, wiseguy, I'm just NOW bringing it up because you randomly decided to bring up graduation rates, so now we're talking about them.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It doesn't matter to me. These issues are discussed nationally. Not wasting my time with something you're trying to make up to win an argument. Get a life.

Why does state matter to you, just so you can say blacks are doing better than I say in some places? Stop being petty

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

State level stats would be more accurate because they are more specific. You're not wasting your time with it because it proves you wrong, either you know this and won't admit it or you're simply too dumb to realize it.

Again, if your argument is black culture NATIONALLY fails that should be CONSISTENT from EVERY STATE.

That it isn't means something is wrong with your silly theory.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Social issues aren't discussed state by state. Information is gathered state by state but unless the issue is state specific the issue is discussed nationally

Household income is a national topic so is employment so is education

Blacks are behind in all three so if we are doing better in some states we are really bad in others so what would your point be about the really bad states

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Actually social issues are discussed state by state, everything is discussed state by state, kind of how politics works breh, that's why we have congressmen and women. Voting rights is something being discussed on a national level but also how it affects each state....nevertheless...

The point would be obvious here. You claim that 'culture' is the issue, if blacks carry this culture nationally, then why would they be behind in Texas but not New York? If Culture is the big reason, it should follow then that they would be behind in every state. Not just some.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Voting laws differ state to state. George doesn't have the same laws as Texas. Unemployment is unemployment. Black culture is black culture.

If you want to have this stupid discussion pick five states and the differences with blacks and Hispanics in one category and I'll talk about it. Other than that I'm not doing it because no matter how much you claim otherwise these are national issues

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

pgabriel likes this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That is the point lol. You're claiming that it's bad and yet it's ahead in several states, and tied in others.

So I'm very confused here pgabs...did black culture significantly change from sep 2019 to april 20?

Did it change from august 2007 to feb 2010?

I'm challenging YOUR theory on these issues, if it's so rock solid, you should have answers for it.

State issues FEED into national issues, if you don't understand that then you really are hopeless, like beyond hopeless on political discussion.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What is your point about the different time periods. What's different?

Please pick just 3 states blacks have better unemployment rates and I'll discuss

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol that's my question for you, you're the one that says black culture is the reason for this, so what changed?

Nah, you can't have it both ways. First you're saying state stats don't matter, why do they matter for unemployment rates but not graduation rates?

But since you asked, Blacks have better unemployment rates ni Florida, Georgia, New Jersey...and this is availiable data
    https://www.epi.org/indicators/state-unemployment-race-ethnicity/

So now I'm expecting your explanation for this...

EDIT: Actually, looked at the wrong graph there, see my 3 min rule messed me up! Black unemployment rates are lower in NY, Virginia, and NC, same argument, different states.

#475 JayGoogle, Apr 15, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

#476 pgabriel, Apr 15, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Check the map, it's interactive...don't worry, I made this same mistake.

Mines is data from 2020. More relevant.

Well it's 2021 now, your stat comes from the same source but you're using 2018 data and I'm using 2020...seriously man, how low do you go?

Wait, when do you answer the question you said you'd answer?

Black unemployment rates are lower in NY, Virginia, and NC, same argument, different states.... so, discuss, like you said you would.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So you're wrong about New Jersey cause you didn't understand your source but your educated negro ass is still talking ****

You misunderstood your source wasting my time so show me the source for the new york rate before I go further

That source isn't rates it's changes in rates

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Dude, I corrected that in my post lol...

You do realize you keep calling me that it just makes you seem like a self-loathing racist, right? Stop hitting yourself.

14% for blacks, 19% for hispanics, 2020 date. Go, will you finally answer the question?

It's literally the same source as your 2018 numbers. The same one. Just in 2020.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Wrong again
    You can't find individual state information easily because like I said it's a national topic

Secondly this is 2020

https://www.statista.com/statistics/237917/us-unemployment-rate-by-race-and-ethnicity/

10.4% Hispanics
    11 4% Blacks

Second time I corrected your educated negro ass. You would think your dumb ass would quit. I don't need attention seeking b****es on the internet. Too many in real life