1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teacher goes on racist rant, not realizing Zoom was on.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jiggyfly, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Senator

Senator Member

It's a deep rooted cultural issue that racists like JayGoogle and the BLM leader promote. There's nothing these race baiters hate more than a level playing field, it's always deflecting and blaming others due to things that happened before you were born. You will find Hispanic, African and Asian immigrants strongly against this mentality because they know no country would put up with it

2. Senator

Senator Member

You need to run for office. Race baiters like jaygoogle need you

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I do want to address the conversation about stats and their appliance to groups.

It NEVER works out well and always ends badly. There's a reason why Nazi Germany loved to tout stats about Jewish people. What happens is the stats become self-fulfilling. If you show stats that black people are more prone to steal or commit a crime then cops will then start to assume that. People like @pgabriel enable the racism by defending it and even encouraging it. That's how a kid walking alone at night gets profiled as a criminal and gets attacked by some wannabe officer.

To keep it on point. We have plenty of studies that show that black children and how they are taught with lower expectations can sometimes ruin their potential.

The bottomline, stats should not be applied to the individual. We all know this, or we should.

The league average for 3P% is .367 of course that doesn't mean that every NBA player shoots that %. So the argument that "Well, stats show that black children are behind in education therefore she's just speaking the truth" is a silly argument entirely.

Not only that, it assumes a lot about the child, the mother, and everyone involved. For all we know this kid does well in all of his other classes except this one or he's an exceptionally well behaved kid. We really don't know enough about the child and the mother to be making claims...

BUT we do know the teacher said a racist thing because we literally have video and audio of her doing it.

FranchiseBlade and peleincubus like this.
  4. Senator

Senator Member

It's an internet thing -- trash attracts trash

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You are another person here that makes thread after thread with black people, called black women **** pigs (somehow still able to post) and you're going to call me a race baiter?

I know the strat and game though. Say something racist, get called out for it, then go "But who brought up race?"

Enjoy this post from me as I'll ignore your posts since they are mainly drivel, you've been obsessed with me since you started posting here and black people so I know you have a superiority complex going on. I hope you get past it one day.

6. Senator

Senator Member

this post is RACIST, just like Jussie Smollet is racist. He didn't take accountability for his own actions and blamed racist white people. We don't have to be school parents to confirm what she said, we can see how the media and brainwashed idiots like you defend bad behavior by African Americans as justified and different from anyone else who does it. This will lead to more conflict and never solve any problems. You're essentially a voice against everything MLK, Mandela and Obama were about.

7. Senator

Senator Member

I'd love to see that post you just made about "pigs" -- let's see it? Another Jussie Smollet here.

8. Senator

Senator Member

Note how Jussie "JayGoogle" Smollet responded here - couldn't adress the issue, but race baited, made up a fake crime (accusing me of saying the word pigs or something denigrating, which I have never done) and now if he ever has the courage to come back will change his story like oh... I mistook you for someone else.

This is exactly what BLM is about, wanting to see the world burn. Not intelligent conversation or solving problems like pgabriel.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I didn't go anywhere lol, just watching your obsession with me play out as you make two threads trying to get my attention. It's cute, a little creepy, but I don't mind living rent free in your mind.

Just so you know, I actively ignore you. I don't block people, I'm far too curious for it...so I read your posts, laugh, and move on. You have to ask yourself why your threads barely get any views or replies though...might be time to take your troll show on the road, I'm sure there are other forums and new eyes that might appreciate it more.

It'll be fun to watch your reaction to this post. More threads dedicated to me? More posts? I feel a little bad for leading you on, giving you a post knowing you crave my attention but you have fun with this one!

10. Senator

Senator Member

OK girlfriend. Since you accused me of a fake hate crime, everything is recorded on here. It's one big zoom call. Pull up the post where I called women pigs or just admit you worship Justin Smollet. It's the only game you can play because you hate merit.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm not agreeing with her statements I'm understanding her frustration. The momma is the problem.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Stats are how we understand what's going on on a mass level. How we figure out trends in our society. This country is over 300 million people. You gonna study each home?

Stupid ass liberal compares us to Nazi Germany to avoid saying poor blacks need to be more responsible because his sensitive are more important than solving problems

I'm sure the kid does well

You're sadly delusional in you're effort to say us black folk is perfect. Lord have mercy

#112 pgabriel, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Dude brings up 70 year old picture to make point. Your old ass never dealt with this.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Her frustration is quite frankly irrelevant here. You are bending over backwards to defend her. Even saying "She didn't bring up race..." LOL she literally did, out of nowhere...

Stats do not apply to individuals, which is what you are doing here, if they did, apparently I'd be in jail. Use your brain for once, it's hard for you, I get it. But try.

You are implying that she's a bad mother BASED on statistics not based on any kind of proof. It's just as easy to believe that the teacher is lying about someone she clearly doesn't like...because that's what people do...instead you have argued that she's a bad mother and your proof is "Black parents are bad parents" Something you FLAT OUT said in this thread...

I didn't compare us to Nazi Germany, you have reading issues, clearly. I compared with how YOU use stats to how they did.

You use stats to encourage discrimination and to excuse your racism. "It's not racist if it is true." Is your argument, which, of course fails considering the basic definition of what racism is.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. Buck Turgidson

Go away again, @Dei

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't give a **** about her comments. I care about the kid getting a good education which can't happen if his mother isn't engaged.

What discrimination am I encouraging? She is trying to help.

The mother is bad because she is ignoring the teacher trying to help her kid

What proof do you have the teacher is lying?

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@JayGoogle

Sticks and stones. No one is being damaged by the teacher's comments. The only person damaged is the student by his mother not caring

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@JayGoogle

I don't care about the teacher's comments

Why should I? She is trying to help. Her comments have no affect on anyone

19. foh

foh Member

Out of curiosity, how do you teach people to be more responsible?

I have some irresponsible folks around me that I think could improve in that regard (they happen to be white).

Would you perhaps want a separate ethinicity/race based set of laws to help fix your stats?

Or perhaps setup up some re-education camps akin to what china is doing with Uighurs?

Personally, I wouldn't want to hear people openly hurl damning stereotypes at my ethnicity/race whatever the stats may be. I'm not very likable as it is. And declaration of independence promises me equality and justice or so I was taught. I'm not sure perpetuating damning stereotypes is going to let that be the case.

JayGoogle likes this.
  20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You don't need re-education camps miss me with stupid sarcasm. You first need honesty that their main issue is dysfunction and not racism and that taking more responsibility in improving.

Stop talking like the world is against them and there is no hope