1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Teacher goes on racist rant, not realizing Zoom was on.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jiggyfly, Apr 9, 2021.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I don't give a **** what she said. She is frustrated by ignorant momma.

You're why we're stuck. Worried about dumb **** catching feelings not addressing real issues holding poor blacks back

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So why did she make it about race?

It's interesting that your opinion on the mother comes from the teacher with exactly 0 evidence. Zero. None. Just that the teacher claims the mother didn't answer her calls, which is yet to be determined. For all we know, the mom missed a single call and the teacher is just exaggerating about the entire thing. You have NO idea how hard this woman works or how dedicated she is to her son. YOU are assuming she is a bad mother with NO evidence because she is black. Your comments in this thread are proof of that.

I'm not why 'we're' stuck, if you're even black that is. You don't care about real issues, you didn't even know a few organizations that deal with real issues because your whole goal is to just denigrate black people on here. That's it.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Black kids are way behind. That's my evidence.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

LOL. So, your evidence that the mother is a horrible mom is that black kids are behind?

Thanks for proving my point.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Whats sad is you are lost like most educated negros worried about your feelings.

Don't give a **** about some random ass chic's frustration. She is in the trenches trying.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What does this have to do with your claims that the mother is ignorant and a bad mother? What proof do you have on that? You're ASSUMING she's bad because of stats, you're not judging her as an individual, you're going by her race. That's what makes you racist.

Don't worry about my feelings. I'm worried about the kid having racist teachers, you're worried about protecting the racist teachers.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Yeah racism is trying to get ignorant ass momma involved.

Not having stupid ass argument about black kids now behind Hispanics. Keep worrying about frustrated chic's on Zoom. It will help black kids educated negro

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How isn't she involved? I guess you know the entire history of that mother and her child...or, you're just assuming she's stupid and not involved in her son's education because of her race. Which you've done. Because you are a racist. Doesn't matter if you're black or not, you're still racist against black people.

Let's not even address that there are NO stats that back up her claim. According to YOU and her, black people are liars. You co-signed that and you stand behind it.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Who gives a **** about the history? Is this moment not bad enough?

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

History is relevant since you claim the mother is stupid and doesn't care about her child's education. You make that claim and your only evidence is "She's black."

Let's just stick to the point where she said that black people are liars and let's get to why you are defending that.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You're probably right. Just a momentarily ignorance lapse. Normal parenting

I'm sure Jay's mom had those lapses also right?

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You're assuming that the teacher isn't lying about the mother's missed calls. I don't know if she is or isn't, this looks like it'll go to court so who knows, but I do know she called black people liars and you agree with her.

You think black people are liars and now you're trying to move the goalposts so that I'd forget your racist stance.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

No I know momma is ignorant. I'm backed by numbers

Yo momma had lapses?

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

after reading this entire thread you seem like you're kind of a as*hole.

There are things you can do to help mitigate that. Exercise, sunshine, meditation, sex, less electronics/internet. Good luck

16. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I think the problems in general start in the home regardless of whether the parents are black, white, hispanic, or asian.

I teach in a rural district that is 75% white. I have 1 black student. The overall general behavior and lack of respect from the students here is noticeably worse than what I experienced in more ethnically mixed (50-60% minority) schools in suburban Houston. It's just the culture of the town I'm in. I can do my best to help them, but they've been growing up with mentality for 12 years before they even get to me.

The comments this teacher made were obviously out of line and I don't really want to comment on them. But teacher frustration over virtual students not doing anything is real. Kids don't turn on cameras, they don't respond when you try to talk to them, they don't do work. They make excuses. Parents make excuses. You can't get in touch with some of the parents. Then then they get angry when they see their kid is failing. Trying to give these kids every opportunity to do their work and be included is a lot of extra work that teachers never had to deal with before and most of the time all that extra effort on our part doesn't result in anything. It feels like a waste of time and effort and it's super frustrating.

Again, 75% of my school is white. It's not a "black" thing.

It's not every kid. I have some virtual students who are awesome and can handle going to school from home. Most can't and are completely floundering. It's not really their fault. Most kids just can't handle the responsibility and discipline required to go to school remotely. I've gone to school online before. It sucks. It's easy to get distracted and hard to stay focused.

So, the frustration is real. But I don't think it's "black" kids. It's having to go to school at home, possibly with no parental supervision. It's environment. It's community culture. It's home life. It's whether you're poor or not. A lot of those things affect minority families but it's not exclusive to them. I see a bunch of white kids at my school struggle with the same things and get the same results.

It depends on the district. My district did professional learning like business as usual. Minimum time spent on Canvas (online teaching platform) and nothing on using Microsoft Teams. We were so woefully under-prepared for this year that it's not even funny.

I have to hear dumbass conservatives complain about my district. What's your point?

My white kids are way behind this year. Most kids, period, are way behind this year. Again, what's your point?

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Always there to Save White folx from criticism aren't you?
    This Train is never late. . . .

[​IMG]

Maybe One day . . . . .

Rocket River

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Rashmon and JayGoogle like this.
  19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

She's stupid, you have her IQ and test scores?

The problem with you is YOU are applying your stats to an INDIVIDUAL because of her race. You make that very clear in this thread that you are willingly assuming she doesn't care about her kids education because of her race.

Could it be that she doesn't and is making excuses for her child, it could be. I wouldn't even be surprised if that were the case. I have educators in my family and as mentioned in this thread, parents tend to make excuses for their children...so it's possible...

The problem I have is this teacher called black people liars and claimed that black parents don't care, she made a wide generalization, that you AGREED with. Hell, you just flat out said it yourself...
    Yet you keep coming in here talking abuot race this and race that, race baiting this and race baiting that, yet YOU are the only one in this thread committed to saying that she's a bad parent because she is black.

I don't lay the claim of racist here easily, you'll be the third one. Even when everyone was calling Bobby a racist here I defended him...but you are flat out agreeing with her generalizing statements.

20. Senator

Senator Member

Honesty isn't racism, especially when what she says is encouraged by the media.

Remember when Serena threatened to kill an Asian woman on live television, and then somehow became the victim?