1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Christian Wood

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Nov 18, 2020.

1. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

I wonder if these posters ever watch the prospects they want so badly to tank to get? They all have flaws.

If he were on the Rockets today and we didn’t know his background, the same people would be saying “Suggs is a nice role player - passes pretty well, but he’s 33% from 3 and his defense needs a lot of work. We need to draft a real foundation piece.”

Don’t get me wrong - I want a high draft pick also ... but there is a LOT of “grass is greener” going on here

2. ballgame

ballgame Member

100% agree!!

cmlmel77 and saleem like this.
  3. Bo6

Bo6 Member

weirdly enough his ceiling and floor currently is 20-10.

he needs to figure out how to take his game to the next level. it doesn't necessarily have to be just increasing his scoring either.

the one concern i have is he's 26 and he's still rail thin as he was when he entered the league.

saleem likes this.
  4. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I think his concern is that he’s going to demand too large of a contract, and while he’d be a great 3rd guy borderline superstar, can we afford to pay him that kind of money and still pay the legit superstar(s) needed to win a ring?

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

If none of them are generational talent I want no part of it