1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why did Wall want to play with injury?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by b2bizchina, Apr 8, 2021.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

wow you must be intelligent

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hes a selfish ballhog, someone i never want on my team when i play in the hood
    javale mcgee has greater bbiq than him

people like him should play tennis or other individual sport

3. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

John Wall taking 30 Shots making 8

While Kevin Porter Jr and Christian Wood
    Maybe Top 4 Pick all get less than 15 shots.

Rafael Stone needs to move him or cut him.

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Thanks! (How's that revolution going, btw?)

The point being, Wall's not 100%, but he can play more than he does; and what would be the point? Wins are losses now, thanks to the Westbrook trade.

5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Cut him and still fork over $40,000,000 a season until 2023? Tilman's survey SAYS:

X X X !!!!!

6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

LOL bro... don't be like that. :D

7. Sanity2disChaos

It’s all good.

8. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

agree with your first sentence.

regarding Tate , I think maybe you were right at the beginning of the season.

At this point he’s made himself into a legit nba player and would be in the rotation of most contenders . (Maybe he’s 3rd string if you really need shooting )

but that point is moot . He’s developed quite a bit this year with experience and his shot is improving .

I think next year tate will be a starting caliber player .

brown has had a really good year for us . He will probably not feel like as good of a player next year whether he’s with us or on another team . No team can give him as much opportunitiy as we are giving him now .His defense is good , but not elite .. and his offense is his jumper.

Wilson idk . I think he’s the easiest to replace , we have a decision with Kelly ... and picks ... and then we see if we can bring him back really cheap (if we don’t have other prospects we like more)