1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Calm down my guy, do you need a cup of coffee?

We out here calling people names now.

[​IMG]

#1921 jiggyfly, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    ROCKSS and cmoak1982 like this.
  2. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Show me where I’ve defended the Texans

3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Nah I’m just laughin at you clowns

4. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Your comments are real one sided. That’s what I’m laughing at. You don’t even realize it.
    Then you want to talk about “look” when someone says it looks bad. Your whole talking point is doubt one side. It’s weird

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I dont know you past these texans threads but i notived it enough to chime in and i find it oddly amusing in an internet peculiarity way.

If someone told me you worked for texans or that cmoak stood for cal mc something I would believe it

jiggyfly and cmoak1982 like this.
  6. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

And of course Buzbee wants to try and pin this on the Texans and NFL. I’ve said this much since the beginning. That’s what he wants to do, take down the real big game.

That doesn’t mean Watson isn’t or shouldn’t be the primary focus.

7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, fair enough.
    You still can’t find any place where I’ve defended the Texans. And specially the charlatan

IBTL likes this.
  8. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

I missed that. Do you have a link?

9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

It’s what Buzbee is insinuating. Saying the Texans and NFL have a culture that allows mistreatment of women.
    And that some staff had made referrals for Watson and loaned him massage tables.

RockFanFirst likes this.
  10. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

I read that to mean that the Texans and Buzbee are in cohoots in all of this. I agree that his end game is to expose the entire league. I thought jiggy was saying the Texans are helping to steer Buzbee's actions to make Deshaun look bad.

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

WTF are you talking about "look"

I have repeatedly said everything about this is looks bad and that Watson will most likely never regain that income or franchise status again.

I don't have a talking point and have doubted both sides, you are weird one stanning for the texans and management most of the beginning of this thread so much so you had to create another entire thread.

I do have doubts and that's if any of this stuff rises to the level of being criminal and having civil liability but I admit I was not as educated on what is a crime.

My comments are not one sided they just don't come down on the side you want them to and that's why you are so passive aggressive with me.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

That's not what I was saying, I think Buzzbee is trying to make the NFL apart of the case as a defendant.

I could not find the statement he made.

RockFanFirst and cmoak1982 like this.
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You’ve commented on several posts about what it “looks” like anytime someone says it looks bad. Or the PC making it an even worse look. It’s not coincidence that sponsors dropped him after the PC.

I didn’t respond in this thread for days, just read. Reading your comments to multiple posters comes across very one sided and no objectivity.

14. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

That’s pretty much a given I’d think.
    He wants the big fish and will crush Watson on the way there.

15. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

My bad, didn't mean to misconstrue your words.

jiggyfly likes this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What exactly did I say when I commented?

It was my opinion that the PC did not make it look worse because it already looked so terrible, how the hell is that siding with Hardin and Watson?

I already said that the sponsors used the PC to drop him but I also said I was surprised they waited this long, again how is that siding with Hardin and Watson?

You are letting your bias and thin skinnedness taint my post. The objectivity is plain to all to see if you take of your blinders and realize everything does not have to slanted to one side.

So are now white knighting for Buzzbee?

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

No biggie I am glad you asked for clarification.

RockFanFirst likes this.
  18. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

If you can’t see it, there’s nothing to talk about.
    Sponsors dropping Watson after real accusers show up is worse. The fact that they dropped him right after proves that.

There’s no white knighting on this side bud. I don’t care about the lawyers. I care about what actually happened or didn’t happen.
    And how it will affect the women, player and team. That’s it

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Haha
    I admit my life is pretty plain but "proving some dude wrong on the internet"

besides as i say I like you for some reason ..not trying to do you like that... the real reason is im going to show you a bunch of your own quotes and then what?

I assume you will say its due to your love of houston ..something like that and then what?

"And?!?"

As my friend dale would say

cmoak1982 likes this.
  20. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

He's not. The NFL has no liability here. He's trying to win the public court of opinion in hopes of putting pressure on defendant to settle or sway the jury's mind before they are empaneled.

Judging by the pages of heated discussions and all these new "legal experts" here, I'd say his strategy of keeping Watson in the media is working.