1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Media really pushing the trade Harden narrative

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RKREBORN, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

u can’t counter anything I say...I’m wasting my time here

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

We’ll never know how the talks went behind closed doors but I think there is a missing Tillman component of the Westbrook trade. Had that trade not been made, and CP3 had a healthy year, I think things would be a lot different.

I think a lot of the issues with Harden and his other co-stars is health because night after night in the regular season he carries this team and then when it comes down to it, when a player like CP3 who had been hurt a lot and missed a ton of games, tries to tell Harden how to run the offense you can see how that might rub James the wrong way. It happened with Dwight, it happened with CP3, and now you have Westbrook missing games at the worst possible time. It has to be frustrating for James and then to play a style that takes a backseat in crunch time... superstars just don’t think that way.

So I think there’s Bronning for sure which is understandable but I don’t think Morey and Les make the trade because they wouldn’t have been dumb enough to believe the same issue wouldn’t have occurred again but with a players who is a terrible fit even when healthy. I think it was Tillman who jumped all over this trade and overrode Morey when Morey had to have known better.

And we’d probably have had a much happier Harden had Morey been able to stick to his guns and either keep CP3, and worked though it which with a healthier year that could have been the difference, or traded him in a deal that retained flexibility to help put better fitting pieces next to Harden.

I would bet this debacle has a lot to do with Tillman overstepping Morey when Harden asked about Westbrook and Morey wasn’t allowed to do his thing and ask Harden patience.

3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Counter what? You said nothing. Just rumors you heard. You stated nothing substantial. I believe I'm the one wasting my time here.

We are not in a bad place because those two clowns are gone. So I'm delusional because I'm not delusional like you? What?

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Or Morey just witnessed how Tilman lowballed MDA on a personal level too, calling him too old ....the respect wasn't there.

I know that players are too young to understand that, treating employees like lowly trash isn't the way to go.

I am sure the personal side got left out with the fans, they only think about the WB trade.

MettaWorldPete and Ramo$e like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

I state what’s actually getting reported. U state your delusional feelings. How blind do u have to be to think everything is currently fine? Homers will do what they do tho, so carry on.

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

There's certainly a MDA element, but I was just referencing the Harden asking for a trade narrative. I doubt Harden is the type to live or die with one coach or another. I think Harden would have trusted Morey to make a decision on a better coach if the case was made.

But the issue with MDA was about money over a year ago which is a shame. It was an unnecessary monkey wrench to throw into the situation, and one that only came because of the new owner being a tight wad.

D-rock, Ramo$e and daywalker02 like this.
  7. Roxfan4lyfe

Roxfan4lyfe Member

I’m confused did Harden ask to be traded? Asking from a fan to another!!!

8. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

That's right? So why get so worked up about it? You are reporting rumors not fact. You are letting your feelings about Morey and MDA cloud your judgement because you don't like that you see and believe everything else from that point is stupid. You couldn't be more wrong. You shouldn't correlate losing two guys that tried their best but couldn't get it done to problems with Westbrook and Harden. That's delusional. They had multiple chances. Homer? So wait are you not a fan? I don't get it. lol I thought you were. Ok I guess you're just as much a clown as that other joker YOLO.

Let me guess I'm delusional because I think everything is fine while the organization burns around me? Sound about right? LMFAO Rockets are ruined because no MDA and Morey? LMFAO Yet you guys listen to baseless rumors started by professional gossipers, but I'm delusional. Got it. Nevermind this has been debunked already. Jesus take the wheel!

9. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

NOPE!

10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I think Tilman asked Morey to takes less $$$ lol. Morey was like F*ck this I'm out!

11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Media is not Journalism, it's entertainment and they are dying. Don't consume their last salvos of survival and they will be gone soon.

12. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

They are pushing hard now to take Harden

D-rock likes this.
  13. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Maybe they Rockets are the one fueling this to shed salary?

14. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

vator and D-rock like this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

@Ramo$e in this thread looking mad delusional...sheesh

Mr Chuck Norris, topfive and D-rock like this.
  16. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Harden had throw back game and you talking now? LOL I heard KD is out. Guess him and Irving can take turn dribbling the air out the ball. Enjoy it! While it last. Because it will fade playoff time when it counts. LOL

17. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

The media love fest continues...sad that they never appreciated him when he played for the Rockets.

vator likes this.