1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Fantasma Negro

[​IMG]

Kim and conquistador#11 like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

Big Ben was a different era comparatively, if that had happen now he would be in a different situation. Also, Ben is a scumbag and has done some very bad things.......... would I personally keep Watson? Probably not, but there are MANY teams that would. He can be a successful QB, he just isn't going to be the media darling and possible Golden Child he could have been....... whether he treats vulnerable women like **** doesn't mean he cannot throw 40 TD's.

Pringles likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

No...... if he pushed his dick against a women (or many women) then he isn't like Pee Wee Herman, and it isn't a crime like indecent exposure... that would be sexual assault. There is a VERY clear difference between what Herman did and what Watson is accused of....... also the "has agency over" argument has been proven to not matter in many cases......... the secretary that has a boss slide his hand up her skirt, is that assault?

Also NO, if the SI story is accurate, then he isn't "perv" and IS a "predator"........ he shot ejaculate fluid while she gave him a massage, and after he took the towel off....... what the hell man.

There is a WIDE GULF between someone masterbating in an XXX book store and a guy 25 times scheduling massages with girls where he did everything from grab their ass, expose himself, force oral sex and shoot semen.......

#1543 Nook, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    DVauthrin and SamCassell like this.
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

The masseuse literally said that is not an uncommon reaction. BTW, it was pre ejaculate according to her filing.

jiggyfly likes this.
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Only one of these cases can be construed as sexual assault and settling these cases will not help him avoid convictions they are already public knowledge.

Settlement does not mean they can't testify criminally.

I have no idea why you keep saying this.

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Have you not read the cases?

What other details are coming out?

7. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

You must have misread me or I wrote it wrong. Everything you are accusing him of is a game changer if true. The definition debate between predator vs perv is just terminology and secondary to the facts.

If he grabbed women, forced them, raped them, of course, it's over, period. From what I read in SI was not violent behavior. Did I read that wrong? He was erect and did air thrusts and she declined to touch him. That's not rape. I'm drawing out a best case scenario for him, other than complete exoneration. If he never touched anyone, if he never said you have to F me to get paid, if he never blocked a door (like Louis CK) and forced a girl to watch him masterbate, then all of that behavior i think can still be dealt with in the civil system and through mandated counseling. If it's rape, then if course, that's a different level.

So for the sake of argument, if the thing he always did was what the SI article said, then the women who chose to bang him weren't raped. Wrong, dumb, weird? Sure. Civilly liable for something? Sure. But that career can continue, imo, where if the rape happened, or sexual assault where he's pushing his dong into women, then he's done with forever.

BigM, Nook and Pistol Pete like this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

In the SI report the woman touched it on her own, so why are believing he forced them?

Not saying he did not force anyone but it seems there is some grey area when you are a masseuse.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

At this point, Lewis C.K. has a better shot of getting a guilty plea for sexual assault than Watson.

That's just based on the testimony of these victims.

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Did you miss the word "if" in my post?

Nook likes this.
  11. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

No, she said getting an erection is not uncommon. Thrusting in the air and orgasming (after being repeatedly told to calm down) IS uncommon. There was a very clear line that was crossed here if everything being alleged is true.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, the SI report says that after he intentionally exposed himself to her and she ignored it, he then told her that she could move his penis if she wanted to....which she also ignored.

Also, this story was from 2019, before the incidents he's facing lawsuits over. The SI story establishes a long history of mistreatment of massage therapists, it's not that much of a stretch to think that he could have been even more bold with his mistreatment of massage therapists in subsequent years given that he was getting away with absolutely inappropriate behavior for so long and he found it sexually gratifying.

Fyreball, BigM and Nook like this.
  13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I did actually.

14. Nook

Nook Member

One said it was pre ejaculate.... another woman said it was more than that. Please show me where she said it is common for male clients to have pre ejaculate... I remember her saying they taught her how to handle an erection.......which wouldn't have been such a problem if he hadn't thrown his towel on the floor....... and that doesn't even get into the waist thrusts he did.

15. Nook

Nook Member

No, she did not touch his penis. He told her she could (why would he say that?)........ but there are at least a few that say he touched them with his penis.

16. Nook

Nook Member

If I remember at least one said he grabbed her ass.... another said he tried to kiss them.... another said that he forced her to have oral sex.... another one said that he shot fluid on her and him... then there is the women that say he rubbed his penis against her.

The forced oral sex is arguably rape but the others are sexual assault.

17. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn’t say they couldn’t, but he hasn’t been charged criminally. The one case of sexual assault that went to court, Kobe’s, actually had a civil case going at the same time. What happened? She suddenly decided not to testify, criminal charges were dropped and the civil case went on. The civil case was then settled out of court and Kobe went back to his team and continued business with several of his endorsement partners.

The only real point I have ever made is that I believe this will get settled out of court. I see no benefit to him having this go to trial.

Going to trial and winning the civil case can have much worse repercussions than settling out of court.

18. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Holy **** I didn't know about the forced oral sex one... If that's true, he's an absolute POS & he's probably done for in the league. Do you have the link for that?

19. Nook

Nook Member

Dopamine likes this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

If you are continuing to massage someone when they are erect I think touching is a grey area and in the SI article the lady said she did not know if he was moving because it was uncomfortable.

I am not saying any of this is not a willful act but I am going off of the grey area the masseuse said in the SI article even she said it was not a known willful act so that's a grey area.

The forced oral sex is definitely rape IMO and I guess we will see if the other things can be considered sexual assault.

Let's be real here a lot of people are gonna wonder why they continued the massage if they were not cool with the nudity or the erection. Not saying any of it is ok, just knowing how it can be argued in court.

Pistol Pete and cmoak1982 like this.