1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Nook

Nook Member

No, if the allegations are true he is a predator. When you have two dozen women complain and you keep doing things like expose yourself, precum, ejaculate, ask your butthole be massaged... grab a woman’s ass and force oral sex..... then you are a predator and a piece of ****.

Maybe the allegations are not true... but if they are, he is a scumbag.

2. Nook

Nook Member

Not likely

body slam likes this.
  3. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

I mean, come on, if these allegations are true, even one or two of them, there’s no defending the guy. If they are not true, and I hope they aren’t, then he needs to counter sue the hell out of every single person who slandered his name because it’s going to be hard to ever come back from this. Plus, good luck ever getting an ******* massage ever again.

4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

This Deshaun Watson character is really turning out to be something

BossHogg713 likes this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

Nobody understands uber rich and privileged people, they live in their own world where nothing can possiblie go wrong...I mean possibly go wrong.

Money fixes a lot of things, for better and worse.

eric.81 and cmoak1982 like this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

Agree with the rest I didn't quote, but I think you're incredibly overestimating the NFL and NFL fans.

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Just say he settles these out of court. Would u keep him as your QB? Even though he is a "scumbag"? Big Ben was accused of atleast 1rape case, maybe 2.

8. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Doesn't matter what we would do, this is clearly the out texans were looking for. Now they can make it like there incompetence didn't lead him to ask for a trade, his behavior forced them to trade him

9. Buck Turgidson

No exoneration? Just settlements?

I would probably feel pretty ****ing dirty rooting for him again. I can't think of another remotely comparable situation in Houston sports.

10. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

There's a gray area here. Not condoning his behavior, but there are civil accusations and criminal accusations. Best reasonable case for him (other than complete exoneration), is that everything was consensual and the rape is a false accusation. Yes, there's a power dynamic issue and yes, he's rich and famous, but there's nuance. Call it predatorial behavior or perversions or somewhere in between, but for me, there's a difference between him demanding the girls to bang him and physically pushing his dick against them vs. what the SI masseuse said happened. If his MO is what happened in the SI story, then the crime would be like indecent exposure. He'd be shamed and shunned for a while, like Peewee Herman.

But that's not rape or sexual assualt if all the girls who are suing chose to take part after he started thrusting air. They have agency over their actions. Unless he was blocking doorways or saying "I'll destroy you if you don't help me" or saying they need to finish him to get paid, then it's more of an Aziz Ansari situation, except wrong and unprofessional because it's a massage, not a date. If the SI story was how he always did it, then to me he's more of a perv than a predator. Not saying it's right or even legal (indecent exposure), but it's not violent, not saying he won't pay them, and not initiating any physical contact. Of course, if the rape thing happened, that changes everything. He can't come back from rape, even though Big Ben did (allegedly).

11. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

That’s definitely true as well.

12. Fantasma Negro

13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Why do people keep saying what he did isn't criminal? If he forced a woman to touch his penis, that is criminal. It may not be a felony, but it is a criminal act.

Nook and TheFreak like this.
  14. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Imagine how awkward that next massage he gets from Texans personnel will be? Or maybe he never gets one again just to avoid that scenario.

Hank McDowell likes this.
  15. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

That's what also makes this tough for Watson. Because if it is proven that these "therapists" actually had sex with other clients, do you think that helps him or hurts him?

"Woman - a had sex with this man, therefore, I couldn't have raped her".... I don't think so. I think he should've been up front and not went for masseuses on Instagram, and he woulda been fine.

16. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Agree. He will be playing for someone this year or next. If its next year, the Texans will still be in a position to get several 1st round picks for him and would be incredibly stupid to send him packing for nothing. My guess there are no criminal charges and the NFL still suspends him for 4-6 games as a PR move. Whether he did it or not, it really looks like a he said/she said situation and Watson will settle without an admission of guilt.

17. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

IMO. Sans actual evidence it helps Watson avoid future criminal charges as well as helps him avoid paying a settlement to that particular plantiff. It won't help him repair his image though. Watson still looks like an out of control sex addict.

jiggyfly likes this.
  18. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I don’t know if anyone is saying that isn’t criminal, it’s more like we don’t know what actually happened. Asking someone to touch it and forcing them to are very different. But for sure if he forced that on someone he’s got a different set of problems.

jiggyfly, Kim and likestohypeguy like this.
  19. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

"No Deshaun, league rules prohibit me from gently massaging your lubed up oily *******. I've told you this a hundred times..."

RocketToVegas, ROCKSS, Kim and 2 others like this.
  20. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Oh, he’ll be getting a massage, just maybe not what he’s used to.

[​IMG]