1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Oladipo to Miami

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Mar 25, 2021.

1. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I'm about to take a little break from here. Need to vent before I take a month or so off. I'm furious. No good vibes. Trash franchise.

2. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

You have to field a team with some talent, LeVert is on a very friendly contract for the next 2 years. We swang and missed on Dipo actually wanting to stay in Houston and play with Wall. Anyone with a twitter account has understood for the past year that he's wanted to ultimately land in Miami, except for Stone I guess....

#582 forchette49, Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    steddinotayto likes this.
  3. Bo6

Bo6 Member

we better be getting a big favor from miami down the road.....................................................

4. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

It's fair man. I been furious about the direction of this team since the 2019 season. Tilman has killed our team. It's not fair that Les chose this ******* to sell the team to and the NBA allowed as well.

Hakeemtheking and BallaDoc like this.
  5. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Avery Bradley is a team option next season. The Rockets should consider keeping Bradley next season and flip him for something.

BallaDoc likes this.
  6. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

I NEVER want to hear again about “doing right” by these players.

“Do right by these players, and people will remember you as a good organization! Free agents consider this!

..... Yet, here’s Dipo’s agent pretty much clowning us, revealing the offer we demanded, and giving Pat Riley all the props.

Can’t wait for 2022 free agency when players will pick Houston for sending Harden, Oladipo, and Tucker to where they wanted to go! Can’t wait!!!

7. dmoneybangbang

Rock bottom will be when we give OKC the #5 pick.

[​IMG]

HoustonCRT, ryan_98 and D-rock like this.
  8. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

Also, am I the only one who doesn’t believe the Miami package was the best offer on the table?

I’m not saying I believe there were first rounders being thrown at us, but there’s NO WAY a team didn’t offer expirings + seconds.

This smells like HOU just preferred to send Dipo to his preferred destination for the goodwill of it, since in their minds, there wasn’t a huge gap from Miami’s offer compared to others.

Stone, you played yourself.

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tilman and the Rockest management.

What a bunch of incompetent buffoons.

Show me what Rockets got in trade for a generational player...

[​IMG]

10. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

Man F*** good vibes. Everyone on here deserves to be pissed. I’m livid.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

all players know is that if u end up in Houston and make it clear u don’t want to be here, we will likely send u to your destination of choice

Christian Wood is taking notes

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL - Silas has no F'ing clue.

He kowtows to Wall so it doesnt matter whether Dipo is on team or not, Silas is like a domestic abuse victim who enables his abuser.

And the abuser revels in abusing his coach and his teammates.

13. D-rock

D-rock Member

Feeling the same.

BallaDoc, Dopamine, RLP55 and 3 others like this.
  14. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

The rest of the season should be about giving Wood and Porter the most minutes possible. Nothing else matters... except for losing every game possible.

15. HI Mana

HI Mana Member

So, Olynyk gets a $1M bonus if he plays 336 more minutes this year?

[​IMG]

16. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Clutch may be on MadMaxs level of Twitter goatness... straight embarrassing about the protection

upload_2021-3-25_21-48-51.jpeg

Tommyboy and D-rock like this.
  17. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Do we though? Trust the process

18. RLP55

RLP55 Member

Today hurt. Probably as much as the losing streak. This is on Stone. VO should have been gone at the allstar break. Porter should have stayed down in the G. He carried that team to a playoff spot. Should have stayed to finish the deal. Then when VO cleared out his locker, Porter should have got that locker. See what I did there. JK

Let's say Stone traded VO for garbage at the break. We could have moved ahead and made additional trades with leftover assets, by today's deadline. When I say left over I mean Tucker, House, Mclemore etc. Say we got more garbage, so be it. The goal should have been to clear out the clutter of the Harden era.

We need Porter, Wood, Tate, and Martin to get as many minutes as possible. Even that unit losing would have been more bearable than the mess we had to watch with VO and Tucker.

Stone decided he'd try and swim with the sharks and pull a last minute rabbit out of his hat. Instead the big boys told him to go sit in the corner and we'll call you if WE need you. As Mr Wood's said, Stone you played yourself. Times up, over, blaow!

forchette49 and D-rock like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

Tyler Herro with 29 and 8 tonight, but he’s just a Kyle Korver according to those who wouldn’t even have wanted him for Oladipo even tho there wasn’t a chance in hell it would happen anyways

LMAO

20. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

hell nah, Miami knew all along we were their biatch and they gonna steal Dipo from us.