1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Biden's first press conference

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Mar 25, 2021.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

It just blows my mind away that they pretend the riots never existed and somehow Trump didnt incite them. America will NEVER forget these images and how Trump refused to call them off and instead tell them how much he loved them. Lets talk about Biden being senile while our guy is actively telling rioters he loves them LMAO.

B-Bob and fchowd0311 like this.
  2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

It's the popular thing to do.

It's no different then the stupid **** about him being 47 years in government and never doing anything. Memes are damn effective to people though. Social media has really made people really bad at using their brain. It's very frustrating actually. I don't understand how we will ever have really great individuals in office if half the public is swayed by stupidity (and I mean this for both sides).

#22 ElPigto, Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Didn’t watch but I have one simple question for those that did - did he have actual answers to questions? You know, after 4 previous years of head scratcher responses, that’s all I care about.

4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Hmm, let’s see. Biden didn’t lie. He didn’t say something racist. He didn’t ignore science or facts. Or spout off a stupid idea like UV lights and Clorox. It was rather boring and straightforward. Normal. Just regular press conference.

You republicans and trumpers are such dipshits.

Blatz likes this.
  5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I agree. Biden should golf and honeymoon 50% of the time and spend the other 50% of the time rage tweeting.

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I believe that it does take a Narcissist to run for President. I don't see how you could put up with the all the criticism, being on the campaign trail, intrusion into your private life and having to raise money to do it.

7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

i’m not saying the guy has full on Alzheimer’s but you could see by him asking some of the questions over and forgetting a few things while answering them. He also just went blank a few times so it could be just his age...I don’t know but time will tell. Now even with all that being said it’s refreshing to have a pretty decent guy as president again.

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He should also call Fox and Friends at random and ramble on until they politely convince him he has better things to do.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Do you also agree that rambling without pause doesn't mean you are cognatively high functioning?

It seems like that's the sole defense of Trump's cognition. "He doesn't stutter". No he just rambles while changing subject matter mid incomplete thought.

Andre0087 likes this.
  10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The most important topic on the top of reporters mind 2 weeks ago was.....the lack of formal East Room Press Conferences:

11. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

You have been programmed by the media. Badly. And the worst part is, you don't even know it! Totally unsuspecting.

1. The greatest conspiracy theory in political history was that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election. 3 years of inquiry and not a single American was charged, indicted, or convicted of doing so.
    2. The "Capitol Riots" were people who were unarmed and had already gone through security(!). They also were home before the 6pm curfew. Hardly a coup. Most of the rowdy ones were anarchists and those friendly to liberal causes -- not Trump supporters.
    3. One of the protestors during the Capitol protest died because she was shot by Capitol Police. A member of Capitol Police died later but he was not killed by the protestors. Did you happen to watch the news last summer? Hundreds of violent Black Lives Matter protests that caused billions of damage and numerous deaths.

All of these are stone cold facts.

GOOD DAY

Astrodome likes this.
  12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, it's five times as much as 45 was working with.

Andre0087 likes this.
  13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I'm so excited.

FranchiseBlade and ThatBoyNick like this.
  14. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

If your best argument is whataboutism, then I take it that you agree that Biden is in serious mental decline. No one can watch today’s press conference and realistically believe Biden is operating at full strength. He’s just not.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

That's quite a feet to pull off.

ROCKSS, subtomic, Amiga and 5 others like this.
  16. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

lol couldn't disagree more. Thanks for the laugh.

17. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

i don’t think “facts” means what you think it means.

You are a caricature and a moron. Proud Boys and Oath Keepers are “friendly to liberal causes and “not Trump supporters”? This kind of dipshittery is why trumpers are regarded as (1) deluded, (2) dishonest, (3) gullible, and (4) flat out stupid. But you do you.

VooDooPope, astros123 and NewRoxFan like this.
  18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Let me show you the middle.

Trump was elected fairly, just as Biden. There is no grand conspiracy that ended up putting either of these two men into office. Yes, there was drama. When this country elected Trump, they knew what they were getting into. Someone borderline unhinged. And at the end, he became unhinged thus he is no longer president. Stay left in the past if you wish. We know Trump is highly volatile and unpredictable. But again, he is no longer president.

The trouble with Biden is that you dont know who is running Biden. He hasn't lost it, but he certainly isn't running at 100%.

Astrodome and Andre0087 like this.
  19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yep. That's my best argument. And it's the only one needed. Enjoy Holy week.