1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

No idea. I do think they’re a little different, Hardens was a well known secret and didn’t border on assault. Just liked big booties. Not sure what’s going on with Deshaun, but the initial sounds of it are disturbing.

verse likes this.
  2. verse

verse Contributing Member

3. Damion Laverne

Harden loves the actual hoes.

His beard was probably filled with coochie juice

No pre-ejaculate in his hands (allegedly)

Deshaun likes butt stuff (p-spot stimulation). Shoulda gone to a proper w**** site (P411, Tryst, ECCIE, OH2).

cmoak1982, BigShasta and NotInMyHouse like this.
  4. verse

Or find a woman who freaks the way that he freaks. Not that hard!!

cmoak1982 likes this.
  5. verse

I (and others I assume) don't need 22 women that freak like me. I just need one who is always down! Man... this is so unnecessary.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  6. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Damn Watson. Idk how you recover from this if you're guilty.

7. Buck Turgidson

I have had multiple multi-year (1-6ish year) exes

I am a serial bachelor, not bragging, not saying it's ideal, but it works for me.

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/24/tony-buzbee-responds-to-statement-from-rusty-hardin-on-deshaun-watson/

On Tuesday night, lawyer Tony Buzbee, who has filed 16 cases and counting against Watson, responded in a Facebook post.

“Alleged sexual misconduct is serious,” Buzbee said. “Attempting to criminalize or minimize those that speak out or step forward is wrong. I have been asked to respond to a released statement by Mr. Watson’s counsel.

“My first reaction is that there have been so many massage sessions from Instagram that Mr. Watson can’t keep track of them — recall he, on Twitter, initially criticized me and denied everything. I can’t tell you how many people have stepped forward to report similar conduct or provide information. That info will be released, again in public filings — not in the media.

“My second reaction is a question: why would his marketing agent admit Watson had sex for pay with a massage therapist, consensual or otherwise? We will also provide a copy of the non-disclosure agreement that Deshaun Watson and his marketing manager repeatedly insisted that Jane Doe (and others) sign after (and sometimes before) the ‘massage session,’ which she refused to sign. I do appreciate Mr. Hardin’s professionalism and his words of support for victims, but would respectfully suggest there are many facts here, that we will put in public filings, that Mr. Hardin might not be aware of. We will provide additional details in a statement, consistent with our ethical obligations in due course. I’m hoping we can do so by Friday.”

REEKO_HTOWN and Rudyc281 like this.
  9. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

I had to take a look at the SportsLawLust Twitter feed. This is pinned at the top.

likestohypeguy and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I keep telling you guys that Rusty is going to destroy Buzbee here. If anyone is going to get a settlement it might be Rusty giving Buzbee a couple of Pappasitos gift cards as act of charity.

Commodore likes this.
  11. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Surprised the narrative currently is to question Buzbee's antics/actions and not comment on team Watson's admission that he did contact these unliscenced therapists quite often, but he was a perfect gentelman for each/every encounter that had to be arranged over a social media platform via direct messaging...

also, above media member doesn't need to be all Pius/"wait for the facts" now... most of the hot takes/media sensationalism is based on speculation and rumors. They take half truths and run with them all the time all in the sake of retweets/follows/and being the "first".

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not really surprised by it, if you are biased in Watson's favor want to defend him it's difficult to attack the women directly but easy to attack Buzbee, so that's what they are doing.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

attacking his handling of the case is absolutely ok. His handling of serious allegations is throwing up huge red flags. He’s not communicated with police like he said he would. He refuses to send names of alleged victims to Hardin. He’s openly trying to convict Watson through the media.

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

But can you cook and clean?

Buck Turgidson, Roc Paint and King1 like this.
  15. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Hardin stating that Watson has sought out and received services from unlicensed massage therapists... and then "sources" (likely leaked by team Watson) saying that he has had "consensual relations" with them... and no dispute from team Watson that he never received or participated in services offered by these women has all been released.

This was always likely a PR stunt, more than an actual case, and Watson's actions and choices certainly deserve criticism and scrutiny. His image of "he can do no wrong" has been impacted. I'm not of the mindset that this is career ending by any means, but for the short term (and given all the uncertainty regarding trade demands/unhappiness, etc.), this saga will be impactful/damaging towards him dictating his terms and what he wants to do.

Chilly_Pete likes this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Actually I am the same, at least you know when to cut bait when its not working, that's usually best for all parties involved.

Never been married.

17. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Hypocrisy at its finest with the media.

18. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

That’s all Rusty and he can thank Buzbee for it too.

19. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

This is a good point. If he gets a quick settlement with Watson, look for him to move on to the next star or stars. Plus now he has a developing network of masseuses. This could become a virtual cottage industry for him.

verse likes this.
  20. Fantasma Negro

[​IMG]

Champs, NotInMyHouse and cmoak1982 like this.