1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's worse...LOF's or Harden Nutsack huggers?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sushimaster, Mar 22, 2021.

?

Who gets on your nerves more?

1. Linsanity fans

70 vote(s)
    67.3%
  2. Harden Nutsack huggers

34 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

The ratio of of LOF haters to actual LOFs on this forum is approximately 200:10. Not sure why.

DCkid and snowconeman22 like this.
  2. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

You also have to realize most hardcore harden fans were created as rockets fans. When harden was in OKC there wasn't many out there who were die hard fans of harden.

I've always been a Rockets fan, always will be, but I'm also a harden fan and i'm rooting for his success in brooklyn while realizing that we're ass this year and not going anywhere.

Poonwalker, jordnnnn and D-rock like this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Tinman?

• Hates Lin.
    • Hates Harden.
    • Hates TMac.
    • Hates MDA.
    • Hates all sports media, especially ESPN.

Hates a LOT of Rockets. But he does love everything 99er.

I can almost believe this.

Self professed Rocket fan who loves his clique more than his actual favorite team.

But Tinny is not bottom of your shoe scum like OP.

HP3 likes this.
  4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Most Lin fans that frequented this site weren’t Rockets fans before, while or after he was on the team.

Most Harden fans that frequent this site were already and still are Rockets fans, before and after his tenure.

jiggyfly and HP3 like this.
  5. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

I'd say people who don't know what words like "simp" means, but continually overuse it.... Are even worse.

Add this to poll OP @sushimaster

6. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

1. This isn't a debate about James Harden the basketball player vs Jeremy Lin the basketball player...I thought the title of the thread made that crystal clear, but I guess some of you r****ds have reading comprehension disability.

2. James Harden is no longer a Houston Rocket. He plays for the the city of Brooklyn, New York. So why are people posting threads about, look how crappy the Rockets are now that Harden is no longer here...are ya'll happy now...ya'll got what ya'll wished for....blah blah blah. I don't have a problem if you support Harden chasing a ring, just don't bring that negativity here to the GARM.

3. Why do Harden nutsack lovers gotta come here to the Rockets forum and talk $hit about how we have the worst coach in the league, the worst record in the league...I mean no $hit, isn't that what tanking is all about?

4. Conspiracy theories about me being Tinman (no disrespect to Tinman)...but ***** please.

J.R. and tinman like this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There perfect number of LOFs should be 0.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

Great post

And you are you

Yeah I suspect that there’s some Harden fans who are bitter but it was the same as when Tmac got dumped by Morey to DAntoni’s Knicks

LOFs were the biggest mistake on Clutchfans. You should never let a group of non Rockets fans especially non basketball fans on. It was clearly shown by other team boards that they were not tolerated .

their hero worship has nothing to do with basketball and the Rockets

yeah and Harden left cause he wanted to.
    Harden should get credit and blame for what happened here.

all those idiots who said he was creeping up on Hakeem were off by a few light years from one galaxy to another

sushimaster and J.R. like this.
  9. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Did Tilman pay some of you off?

You can be upset at the way Harden left, but everything has gone downhill since Tilman took over. The 65 win team was dismantled, one of the league's best GM left, one of the best coaches around joined as an assistant, and our best player in decades requested to leave.

How can anyone look at this team, even with Harden playing at his best, and think it's anything more than a 2nd round exit. Harden is 31, he still has tremendous value, the smart thing was to trade him early on while his value was high for an insane bounty and work towards the future. The front office never even considered that an option until Harden forced his hand, and whilst the return wasn't as high as it could be, it's better than nothing.

Or do people prefer a future where Harden sticks around, and the Rockets get bounced in the 2nd round again, just so people can point fingers when nothing about this team screams championship material.

As a history lesson, many other great players have demanded trades from their team. That includes Kobe Bryant. The difference is their respective teams actually have the willingness to spend and improve the team, and they did exactly that to keep their superstars.

10. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

There will never be anything worse than the LOF‘s. Do I understand the fans that are like, “I’ll be rooting for Harden in Brooklyn”? No, not after he screwed us, threw his team under he bus, and forced his way out of town. No, sorry. But I don’t hate him. And nothing compares to the horror of the LOF takeover of clutchfans.

Easy and sushimaster like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

usually it should be a secksualized term.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

well said

also, too many people confuse loving Harden with being a Harden Only Fan...I’ve been going to Rockets games for over 20 years long before Harden was ever on this team or I even knew he existed...Harden is the 2nd greatest player in this franchise’s history, rescued us from what was looking to be an endless cycle of mediocrity, and gave us many great memories...we watched him grow from 6MOY to All-Star, to superstar, to MVP...he did a lot for the city off the court as well...I will ALWAYS have love for Harden

what I can’t stand are the clowns who did nothing but trash the team when we were good and endlessly spewed hate towards Harden...now that he’s gone and the team is bad, they are either nowhere to be found or trying to be a victim pretending like they’re the “real fans”...gtfoh

jiggyfly, YOLO, Pandaemonaeon and 2 others like this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

This thread is not worth it.

steddinotayto likes this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I.D.I.O.T.

HP3 likes this.
  15. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

16. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Who’s worse, LOF’s or HOF’s??

I find both to be annoying! There I said it.

The LOF’s we’re always idolizing Lin with idiotic rationale and they also felt a need to defend him from the evils of this world.

The HOF’s on the other hand seem to get some sort of twisted satisfaction from the mess that we are now in. They’re constantly trying tell everyone “I told you so, hehehe”... as if anyone on this board had an ounce of say with the style of play, player transactions, cheap owner, or Harden wanting to stay or leave...

As a Rockets fan, I wish we all would root/cheer for our team to succeed, regardless of who’s here or not, and regardless of who the owner is, BUT I regress!

I wish Harden was still a Houston Rocket, but he’s not, he’s a Brooklyn Net now! I wish Harden/Lin/Tucker etc. health and prosperity, but I’m no longer rooting for them as basketball players!

#KeepTankAlive
    Go Rockets!!!

sushimaster likes this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This is a great post but its a microcosm of the state of the world today we all have to choose a team or a side and if you are not on the same team you must hate the other side.

It's sad actually.

HP3 and BamBam like this.
  18. Poonwalker

Poonwalker Member

I have been a Rockets fan since Yao was drafted, he was my favorite player and I wish he had gotten a ring, it was a sad year for me watching him go out with foot fractures. I watched the team flounder until Morey came in and pulled Harden out of his hat. Since then Harden became my favorite player, but Iam not a Harden only fan, I admire great players across the league for what they are actually. Some players from other teams have ended up here where I get a better look at them. Some are excellent players that I had overlooked, or even had a bias against. I have tried to shake myself from being biased as I agree with some others, you can lose appreciation of the sport if you shoehorn yourself into a certain mindset. Lin was a player that never seemed to fit because the team quickly changed direction. This became a battle between the system and LOF's. When Harden got the keys to the point duties there was an outpouring of hate against him, mainly on the system it created. It's unfortunate because that hate really overshadowed something that was truly historic which we may never see again on our own team. At this time I see our team going on a rebuild, which is actually exciting to me, we get to see new young players develop and explore in the draft. I can't even remember when that last happened. In my eyes Harden is always going to be remembered as a Rocket, he developed and honed his skills here to become one of the greatest offensive forces of all time. He still calls Houston home and I believe him. I don't blame him for leaving, like the weather, there are things beyond your control. I try not to hate things anymore, especially things I really have no control over. I think he is a player that when he does win the championship, he will have deserved it.

Reeko likes this.
  19. fryjol7

fryjol7 Member

Harden nutsack hugger, I empathize more with them, but the breakup was messier. Have some dignity please.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

@Os Trigonum
    what about the dude who keeps posting Tucker Carlson everyday?
    TCOFs