1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you all ready for President Kamala yet?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

she’s not into me? Are you sure? SHE CALLED ME SWEETIE!!

Roc Paint likes this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You sound like a real ******* and that’s just going by the George Floyd thread...

3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You ********ers rotate here, stomp one roach and three more takes its place...

4. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

GFY then

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Is this supposed to be the Trumper safe zone thread where they come and vent, and recite Russian state propaganda? I guess if you need this in order to get some steam off your chest so you don’t go on a shooting spree I’m fine with it and will see myself out. Just wanted to make sure that’s what the point is here.

astros123, Blatz and seemoreroyals like this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Riiiiiight.... so it's normal to have a president say the N word, fall up stairs thrice, routinely forget who people are, legit call his VP the president more than once, tell black people they aren't black if they don't behave his preferred way, and be so scared of media he refuses to meet with them and answer questions (this is the abridged list for those of you on the short bus). Yes this is normal. Everything is fine. Those evil Trump supporters are all so stupid and wrong for not questioning these things. Those terrible awful bad people. Mommy mommy make them go away!

Astrodome likes this.
  7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You seem to think a sociopath with a compulsive lying habit, who can't hold a glass with one hand, has obvious motor issues, can't read above the level of a 4th grader yet acts like he knows more than anyone about everything when making decisions that end up killing thousands, and sits by and watches his coup scream to hang his own Vice President as they storm the US Capitol wasn't the bigger threat as a President. Lay off the Thai sticks. You aren't even an American, and your opinion is as worthless as that idiot you believe in.

VooDooPope and peleincubus like this.
  8. astros123

astros123 Member

Yet after all this you forget that trump was Golfing ALL DECEMBER crying about made up election fraud while covid was spiraling out of control. He refused to set up fema camps, he didn't sign the NDAA for mass productions, he couldn't get a big relief bill through HIS SENATE, inciting a riot in which we're the laughing stock of the world for.

You dumb trump turds literally live in another world because you forget just how shitty your guy was. You are talking about biden calling his vp president or what he calls black people LMAO. I just love laughing at you trump turds. Trump spitting lin wood conspiracy theories of how Hugo Chavez was rigging the election is any more sane LMAO.

I just love pointing and laughing at you turds. It makes my day how you idiots forget how much of a disaster his administration was with regard to matters that actually matter to Americans. Nobody gives a fk if biden falls or rambles because you idiots set the bar so low with trump.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Disaster? Not really. No wars, peace deals, awesome red hot economy, actually standing up against China, and actually addressing the horrendous immigration problem. Trump was pretty decent actually. Much better than Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush.... Perfect obviously not, but not the demon his globalist opponents painted him as. They were losing money.... so obviously they painted false and damning narratives that you and others lapped up. What do you think the international corporations and wealthy care about? Making money. They wanted Trump out because he was bad for their bottom line. What is good for main street is NOT good for those who make money internationally off trade and slave labor in places like China. Obviously they wanted him gone and their puppets in the media pushed it. This is exactly what a President who fights for America looks like; one that the globalist puppets are eager to rid themselves of. Trump's 4 years were exactly what it looks like when Americans are winning. The rigging of the election was a response to insure it wouldn't repeat and those in power can preserve their profit. Who do you think decides the actions of the swamp? The politicians themselves or those pulling the strings? If what I saw is hard for you to grasp, then you need to be a bit more aware of how money and politics intermingle.

But you buy all the media narratives and that makes me wonder who the bigger idiot is... you or me for giving you the time of day.

#69 dachuda86, Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  10. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Why is Dachuda obsessed with Kamala?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. SuraGotMadHops

Live look at Biden

[​IMG]

12. SuraGotMadHops

Premium post. I am amazed how many people can't see this.

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Man, that's almost as bad as Trump walking on a ramp or trying to drink water with one hand. Hopefully Biden's health won't deteriorate to the point where Trump's was.

VooDooPope likes this.
  14. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank you, listener, for these though-provoking points. A lot to unpack here. You are listening to Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell.

FranchiseBlade and rocketsjudoka like this.
  15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I’m ready

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. SuraGotMadHops

Sorry, but falling UP a flight of stairs, three times, takes the cake. Biden is Weekend at Bernies. Not only are Biden's physical faculties failing, his brain checked out two years ago. He is already the laughing stock of the entire planet.

18. dobro1229

Actually it doesn't one bit. Trumps clear right arm issues, and other physical symptoms are highly representative in someone who had a stroke. I know because I have alot of experience with taking care of multiple stroke survivors including one very close to me, and the countless hours, days, weeks, months etc. engaged in the world of stroke rehab, treatment, and research.

FYI having a stroke doesn't mean you cannot recover and be a productive normal member of society or serve in a high capacity in any role. However simply being a human being who tripped on a set of stairs vs someone who clearly suffered a stroke isn't really comparable at all if we are really seriously having a conversation about whose health is worse, and who is better suited physically to be a world leader.

Who gives a flying F?? FDR was in a freaking wheelchair. I remember the last years of Reagan.

Both men are clearly capable of physically handling the job of a world leader. Trump is not capable of leading this country though because he clearly is a criminal who tried to overturn Democracy by inciting violence in an act of sedition. That's a disqualification for being President of the United States of America.... NOT because he's clearly a stroke survivor.

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. SuraGotMadHops

Biden has been a complete disaster, way ahead of schedule.

20. dobro1229

No he hasn't. You are obviously just a troll Trump supporter who wouldn't vote for a Democrat even if it meant curing cancer, solving world hunger, and putting 100K immediately in your bank account.

I don't really give a rats ass if you think Biden is a disaster. Your opinion is garbage.