1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This is full on smooth brained conspiracy theory BS. Watson being outed as a sexual predator only hurts his trade value. If they were going to out Watson to get revenge, they'd have done so after trading him, not before.

2. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Add to that. I don’t think Nick was going to get trash in a trade.
    Watsons value was foolproof

3. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

LOL,

you are looking for "honest discussion" on the forking internet?

what do you think this place is? Match.com?

LMAO.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Have you been a victim of a sex crime? I have.

Who the hell are you to tell me I am belittling victims of sexual abuse?

He isn’t accused of propositioning women BTW.

TheFreak and cmoak1982 like this.
  5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao. Nah, just thought there was smarter fans in Houston than this.

bigdaddy and IBTL like this.
  6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Haha its more exponential smoothing.
    No one was trading for him dood.

Every team knew they could wait it out.

In this scenario the texans smear him and can now have court of public opinion allow fans to accept a bad trade. Lol at you if you ACTUALLY think the product on field matters to texans..

Its not that hard to follow ..you can do it

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

But they didnt and it wasn't happening.. where you been the last few months?

8. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Now that's the real reason,

because I always believe 90% of the posters here are just a group of delusional sociopaths.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's just incredibly stupid.

Wait what out? His long term contract?

Half the teams in the league would have offers in for him bidding against one another if he was being shopped.

If your ridiculous conspiracy theory were true the Texans would have traded him for a kings random THEN outed him as a sexual predator to get everyone on board with him being gone.

Outing him before he's traded does nothing for the team.

10. Nook

Nook Member

It is a call for attention, he is a plaintiff’s trial attorney worth 700 million dollars... he is all about attention, and taking these cases likely makes him feel better about himself. He is also sniffing around the Texans and NFL.... this will quite possibly bring him national attention which he clearly wants... he also is asking for punitive damages in all suits, which are not limited and could be massive.

ElPigto likes this.
  11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Huh?
    Watson was always going to be a draft time trade, if he was traded.

12. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Have you seen any signs that the Texans willing to trade him for any kind of offer?

On the other hand, have you seen what the Texans had been at least "trying" to do within the last few months to repair this relationship?

And how they had been treated by Watson also?

Its not Rocket science to understand all these simple facts why the Texans has no been interested to trade him at all especially at this point :

1. you will never get back the value for a franchise QB like him.
    2. They have done way more to consider to give up at this point which will be another total humiliation.
    3. He had signed a contract and is so different than the James Harden situation.

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

"Was" going to be and "if" huh?
    lol cmon main

cmoak1982 likes this.
  14. Major

Major Member

Doesn't have to be the organization as a whole. Not saying this is the case - none of us really know what's going on at this point - but here's a plausible example of the Texans being involved. We know Jack Easterby was livid at the Patriots owner for his massage sex scandal. We know Watson has basically made Easterby the most hated man in Houston. We know the Texans' owner and new GM don't seem terribly interested in trading Watson. We know Easterby, when involved in the front office, was wiling to trade assets for pennies on the dollar out of spite / lack of character. We know Easterby has been accused by Andre Johnson of being a snake, and by other employees of threatening them and having them followed.

So given all that, if you're Easterby, you probably personally hate Watson and want him gone. The organization doesn't seem really interested in trading him. What might you be able to do to force this issue and get the public back more on your side?

UTSA2step, jiggyfly and cmoak1982 like this.
  15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Outing him , smearing him allows them to sell at a loss and still get weirdos like you thinking they care about winning.

We all know they don't so this was sadly their only out. This is how bad it is and come to. Rock bottom.

You are too funny being some moral bastion when you are same dood defending killing khassoghi.literally the only person in the world to do that besides bone saw himself..bizarre allegiances

guys like you are amusing to me ...carry on

jiggyfly likes this.
  16. ktex

ktex Member

You're a ****ing idiot if you think Trump did anything remotely close to Cosby. IDIOT, like amazingly stupid.

CVcrew likes this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So... you think there's a conflict between how I was fine with the death of a terrorist but not with a man sexually assaulting and sexually harassing dozens of women.....Kay.

18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Reminds me of this guy in a way.
    [​IMG]

19. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Wow, just when you think it can't get any worse--it does. Makes my head hurt.

20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Lol you think khassoghi was a terrorist. Like no need to go further.

Strange allegiances my man.. its so weird honestly I actually kinda like it since I think its a funny character you created. I know a lot of its trolling and I appreciate it but its just too hilarious

Its almost like you take any topic and try to find the most ridiculously annoying angle. I have to hand it to you it is amusing in a carnival type way.

I dont have the energy you have for such poor takes. Its really consistent too.

They stand out and i have to commend you for it. You chase the laser pointer always so willingly. Good job man.

Khassoghi was a terrorist you are too funny man

AleksandarN and Two Sandwiches like this.