1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you think texans are behind texans watson allegations?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by IBTL, Mar 19, 2021.

?

Do you think texans are behind the watson allegations?

Poll closed Jun 27, 2021.
  1. Yes texans are behind this

13.8%
  2. No way texans at all are behind this

67.0%
  3. Maybe texans are behind this

19.1%
  1. IBTL

IBTL Member

Do you think texans are behind the watson allegations?
    Simple poll

Yes
    No
    Maybe so...

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Are people really this dumb to the point that they would ask questions like this?

3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yes

4. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Some thing the idiots running the team are smart enough to set someone up?

5. jasonmurray29

jasonmurray29 Member

They aren’t capable of putting something like this together or we wouldn’t be where we are with DW4 in the first place. It could be Robert Kraft. I hear he knows all the seedy massage parlors.

edwardc, Rudyc281 and juanm34 like this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Might as well ask "are you a complete moron? Yes, no, maybe"

You'll get the same responses.

raining threes and Pistol Pete like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Are the Texans really this dumb to the point that people would ask questions like this?

Yes.

Should people believe it without credible evidence?

No.

8. IBTL

IBTL Member

Haha in case you were wondering..this is what rock bottom feels like.
    Welcome to nuclear winter ..how ya doin?

Name one other team besides the chicago black sox that anyone might be "stupid" enough to think this is possible with?

I will hang up and listen

B-Bob likes this.
  9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I think Deshaun is just doing everything he can possibly do to change the culture away from Easterby's fake megachurch-wannabe status.

IBTL, B-Bob, Rudyc281 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mattician

Mattician Member

Haha. That did cross my mind for a second, but I doubt it.

The Texans have repeatedly said they won't trade him. They haven't listened to offers.

This would give the Texans a reason to want to trade him. And say something like, "We don't want a player with this kind of off the field behavior."

Rudyc281 likes this.
  11. IBTL

IBTL Member

Yes and im not the first , third, or 23rd person to say/think it.

I dont believe the texans are that smart/stupid to do this but besides the black sox and who else are literally the only ones that COULD do this.

Think how nuts it is that you thought this? That ANYONE could think this...texans are THAT bad. Let that sink in

12. IBTL

IBTL Member

Lol 24% of the voters think yes or maybe..

THATS how bad the texans are.

wow

13. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I don’t see how this benefits Texans. If they were behind it, seems pretty stupid (okay maybe they could be behind it)...

Watson is not the first player to want out. Why would we purposefully tank his trade value AND try to cancel him? Just to show him who is boss? We would throw away the best QB we’ve ever had and RUIN HIS LIFE because he wanted a trade? That’s so extreme.

we gain nothing from this situation. If we play Watson many fans will be upset we are employing an alleged serial assaulter. If we try to trade him NOBODY would offer a thing Bc they’d be in exact same situation with fans.

so please someone explain to me why the Texans would be behind this?

I know we never really know how celebrities act off screen, but it’s still so hard to imagine Watson being this kind of guy. He seems like such a great role model. Which again is why it bothers me that there are no criminal complaints — just straight to the money demands...

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Is the lawyer of these so called victimized women living next door to McNair? I heard no police reports have been filed. The timing is definitely suspicious. Constant drama just keeps surrounding the Texans. Texans as an organization has taken so many shots themselves with Watson looking like a victim in that he was lied to and not respected in the inner circles... maybe it's the NFL, Texans and the media's turn to throw some salt on Watson. We will see what the verdict is.

15. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

True. This is the same team that didn't do their due diligence and initially bungled the 1st Casserio signing which lead to firing their current GM and putting O'Brien in charge of everything. If the Easterby/Cal duo did try to orchestrate something like this it would blow up in their face.

16. conquistador#11

Like Major, not the dog, said in the other thread it all feels not natural. So many questions.
    For example, with politicians the timing has to be impeccable to do the most damage ie when they're running for office.
    Who decided Deshaun's run for office was not November or December or January but after it was clear he was standing his ground.

Did the out of state lady have an epiphany and say you know who I want representing me? That guy with a white suit and cowboy hot that sounds like Kenny Powers! Or was Kenny powers served to the out of state lady by someone who doesn't care about draft picks. By someone who feels waves are being thrown his way. In fact the more chaos, the more it benefits this someone. After all, if they had the Aaron Hernandez conversation with Dhop, someone that follows players around would have been keeping tabs on all things Deshaun.

Why did HPD decide to tell us that they had not contacted mr. Kenny Powers contrary to what Mr. Powers claimed. That was not from HPD. That was mayor Sylvester Turner's people. You know he is going to enter the building more than once.

Why does Mr. Powers keep referencing the "NFL Culture" and presidential nominations. Does Mr Powers have any connection to a president that had issues with the Nfl?

Why did Deshaun delete his teenage massage experience tweet? Is that where the massage fetish began? I usually skip massage clips on the hub. Didn't think people were actually into that genre. It's obvious Deshaun trolls the gram for girls. That's how he found his current gf.

All questions Rusty has already asked himself. In the end, I think it ends 1-1 tie for Rusty vs Buzbee. It all will come down to if the Nfl commissar gives out a suspension or not. But if buzbee keeps hammering his bias of the 'culture of the nfl', Deshaun will get a 2 game suspension or less.

I say fire easterby and trade Deshaun to the Patriots get whatever you can.

Major and robbie380 like this.
  17. Newlin

Newlin Member

More likely the Jets, the Dolphins, or the Panthers are behind this than the Texans.

But, probably just Deshaun being a bad boy and some girls looking to cash in.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

"maybe" is too strong of a word.

"technically possible but extremely unlikely" is more fitting.

Eastersnake feels like he makes all kinds of crazy **** plausible.

19. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Agreed on the nothing seeming natural here. I said maybe in the poll answer because the Texans are the Texans. Dumpster fire organization that deserves zero respect. Hard to say they are behind this but things seem odd.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  20. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

This guy isn't even a Texans fan, though they are living in his head based on his activity in this forum...

IBTL likes this.