1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Poll] disposing a body

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CCorn, Mar 4, 2021.

?

Proper way to dispose a body

1. One piece

2. Multiple pieces

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CCorn

CCorn Member

Merge if already posted

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Don't be a p*ssy vegan, just eat it.

The amount of milk you should use is debatable, some like it more dry, some like it more mushy

Blake, Sajan, Yung-T and 5 others like this.
  3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

By posting in this thread, does that mean I'll automatically become a witness in future criminal court proceedings against one of you mouth-breathers?

Sajan, Yung-T, jiggyfly and 1 other person like this.
  4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I'd just do the hydrofluoric acid in a bath tub trick.

jiggyfly, ROCKSS, Jontro and 3 others like this.
  5. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

"Tonights the night"

6. Buck Turgidson

A latrine is usually a slit trench, commonly called a a "shitter" at gatherings. Whenever you need to **** at a gathering, you should use a shitter. They are usually near large camps, and the trails are marked. If need be, I just ask around a kitchen, "excuse me, where's the shitter ?" to find the nearest one. Some are somewhat public, but with a little exploring, it's pretty easy to find the level of privacy you need.

Slit latrines were pretty much defined by the Army Corp of Engineers, who have a lot of practice at this too, to be 6 feet long, a foot wide, and several feet deep. Not that we need to measure our shitters to be army regulations, but you get the general idea. It should be as deep as you can sensibly make it, and not too wide, so children and us short people can squat over it without falling in (which I've done, and it is no fun).

All good shitters should have paper and hand wash. It does rain and snow, so the paper should be stored in a waterproof bag, or a coffee can. Wet toilet paper in the rain is no fun... Handwash is also a good thing, because washing ones hands after ******** is a great way to not spread disease. Handwash works good in 1 gallon containers with a *tiny* bit of bleach per gallon. Fancier setups have the water rigged so you can use foot levers to turn it on, but I'm always glad to at the least find an old milk jug.

Over the years I've seen all sorts of shitter covers. It's best to cover your shitter, to keep flies out. One of my favorites was in Arizona, which was the deluxe box style.

[​IMG]
    The box style ones aren't as popular as I would like due to you've got to make the box, but for people that have problems squatting, for whatever health reason, they are nice to have. This particular one also never ran out of toilet paper or handwash the while time I was there, which was nice.

A more common variation on the box style, is this one from New Mexico.

[​IMG]
    This size is more easily built, and transported to the site. This one had a really nice location in a secluded spot, but near a main trail. If you don't have time to make a fancy cover, the long-time technique is to cut a hole in a sheet of plywood, and make a hinged flat on the board. This can also be made with boards and and tarp. The main idea is to keep the flies out.

If you have no shitter cover, you can then put a mix of fire ashes and if you have it, quick lime. Just fire ashes work ok, or a very thin layer of quick lime. If you have agricultural lime instead, this is much stronger, and it must be cut with ashes at about 1 tablepoon per 5 gallon bucket. Flies won't go through ashesi or lime. If there are no ashes or quick lime by the shitter, about all you can do is scoop some dirt from the mound by the shitter, and cover things best you can, and hope somebody comes by with ashes later. The problem with just using dirt, is that flies will dig through an aweful lot of dirt to get your ****, so it's not really that effective. But hey, anything helps.

When your shitter is full (10-12 inches from the top), it's time to cap it off. First, make sure you have quick lime, not agricultural lime. Too much agricultural lime will screw up the PH of the soil for a long time, which will effect the plant growth somewhat, depending on the ecosystem. It is very strong, and must be cut with ashes before using.If all you have is agricultural lime, then it's better to use no lime, than too much. With quick lime, make a thin layer to cap it off.

To cap it off with dirt, make a pretty good sized mound, cause it'll settle. A level cap of dirt will leave a depression, as things settle. It's pretty tough to pack the dirt as tight as it can be. The mound of dirt should be then covered with logs, sticks, and other local material until it is naturalized.

In the desert, or where it is hard to dig a hole, it's usually best to put the paper in a bag, and burn it.

I've found the best tool for digging shitters to be a digging bar. A digging bar is a 5 or 6 foot length of inch thick iron bar, with a point on one end. I use this to loosen the dirt, and then a shovel to remove the dirt. This is much faster and easier than digging with a shovel, and it's even better than a pickaxe. Plus, a digging bar is great for removing the rocks you inevitably will find. Ideally you should pile your dirt on a tarp and cover it, so you have some when you need to cap off the shitter. Sometimes, it you don't do something with the dirt, it can wash away, making it difficult to have enough dirt to cap it.

If you're really concerned...put your **** in the same hole as your people, with qucklime.

Yung-T and Nook like this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. Juxtaposed Jolt

Close one, FBI.

Try as you might, you'll never find the body I buried in [redacted].

Xerobull likes this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Piece by piece in the courtyard ala Andy Dufresne

10. Buck Turgidson

11. TimDuncanDonaut

12. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

13. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

0 pieces by whichever method you’d choose

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

taxidermy

Yung-T, Nook and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  15. TimDuncanDonaut

jiggyfly and Os Trigonum like this.
  16. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

TimDuncanDonaut and saitou like this.
  18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Keep your friend with a pig farm on speed dial.

19. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

HF is bad stuff and not as effective on flesh as lye.

jiggyfly likes this.
  20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You should use a pole.