1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who were the tough guys attending tonight's game who boo'd Harden in his return?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Mar 3, 2021.

1. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

Fair. I’m only going off what he’s done in the past. I’m lazy, I won’t go look it up lol so my recollection could be distorted but I recall him having an opportunity to bolt before his last contract. He was the only example I have of a top 5-10 player staying loyal to his original organization (in today’s NBA) which is why I chose to use him as a scenario.

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

At home watching the TV I booed Tilman for not going "all in" and paying the LT with a contending team.

I applauded and cheered Harden for his 8 years of service.

Reeko, Nook and YOLO like this.
  3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Thanks

Os Trigonum likes this.
  4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

The Rockets gave him everything he wanted and it wasn't enough... then he quit and forced his way out while limiting our return. Long story short: He ****ed Us.

I would have boo'ed him too. He's no longer a Rocket. He's the opposition. I don't cheer for the opposition.

5. TimDuncanDonaut

CFers, he's gone now. No more need to fight.

[​IMG]

Tfor3, CCity Zero, TWS1986 and 2 others like this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Wow, I guess we've got 100% cucks on our roster and the coaching staff, right?

Or maybe some of you are just butthurt toward the wrong damn person. Direct your pain and fury toward the arrogant penny-pincher at the top of the org chart.

Deuce, Dacamel, HP3 and 4 others like this.
  7. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Harden leaving hurt, but there is no need for this. He has given everything to this city, and I genuinely see he is thankful for the city giving him the chance to blossom into a star.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

If you signed a ****ing contract and get paid hundreds of millions to dribble a ball yes

Corpusfan and TWS1986 like this.
  9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

whats this thread about?

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pretty sure it's about tough guys

tenor.gif

Tfor3 and J.R. like this.
  12. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

I didn’t go to the game but if I did I would have booed that fat b****.
    We gave him everything, huge contract, made him the star, let him party every night, and in the end he sh***** all over his teammates, put other people’s lives at risk during a pandemic, was unprofessional as f***, mailed it in on the court this year pre-trade, and screwed Htown’s trade aspects with his BS behavior. You’re delusional and a f***** pansy. Grow a pair of nuts and hop off Harden’s dick already. Let me guess you’re a Houston stripper?

Corpusfan, Dacamel and J.R. like this.
  13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden probably cares less than some posters here.

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So if you found out that they reneged on a promise to trade him to Nets before the season and then drug their feet during the season how do you feel?

15. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

There's enough anger for both Harden and Tillman. It's not an either-or proposition.

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why is it broken, I don't think so.

Can't wait til Giannis gets bounced out of the playoffs ( Hopefully by the Nets) and we see how loyal he is then.

Remember when Harden was loyal when he signed that 3rd contract with the Rockets?

BamBam likes this.
  17. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

People are complicated. Harden's an all-time great, and he seems like a decent human overall. But he's also an entitled baby who wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wanted to go to Brooklyn. He got what he wanted. Those are his fans now. Why should he expect to keep all this fans here, too?

ipaman, bro2044 and groovemachine like this.
  18. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

So basically just "shut up and dribble"? Never mind the fact that your cheapskate owner continues to waste your prime years not spending enough on the team and then manages to drive off your coach and gm in the same offseason right?

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I don’t think they should boo, but if they do it’s not out of the normal. I would say Tillman deserves getting booed every game but him being a pos doesn’t vindicate harden

Corpusfan and groovemachine like this.
  20. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was the one booing, what are you gonna do about it?
    [​IMG]