1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action : 3/1/2021

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Mar 1, 2021.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

How’s Gary Clark doing? :D

“Yeah but the advanced stats PIPM, RIPM, GIGEM, RAPTOR, TRICERATOPS say Gary Clark is just factually better than Carmelo!”

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Zero Turnovers
    +/- +16 next is Harris with +9

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Veteran point guard Ricky Rubio is concerned about the Wolves’ process and the habits they’re developing, as Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic writes.

“We have to build good habits from day one, and I don’t think we are in the right way, to be honest,” Rubio said on Sunday. “I can be here and be positive like we’re trying to be and it’s OK. But we have the worst record in the league. We lost way too many games by 20-plus, and I don’t feel like this is building something. It’s hard. You always have to take positive things and of course, we want to get better, but at one point we got to start wanting to change something, and it’s not happening.”

“When you’re young and you gotta play through the mistakes, I understand,” Rubio said, per Krawczynski. “But at one point, if you do the same mistake over and over again, it means you’re not learning. Learning through mistakes as a young team can happen, but then make different mistakes. I think we’re doing the same mistakes over and over.”

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2021/03/rubio-on-wolves-play-i-dont-feel-like-this-is-building-something.html

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL You can’t even name today’s players.

5. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jim is writing for The Athletic?
    [​IMG]