1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

First Things Takes on Harden in Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, Mar 2, 2021.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Yes this is all we have now:

D-rock, Ramo$e, Houstunna and 8 others like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

3. Le$$

Le$$ Member

James has always been James. He is great, but lets not forget alot of these east coast folks are banking on the regular season on him. Come playoffs it will be the Same ole James. Thats why Durant is there and Kyrie. I bet you James will be a shadow.

Edit : Isnt this not NBA Dish Material.

4. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I’m glad it’s being said though.

5. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

He averages like 30 in the playoffs too. How many players in league history have done that? He has like 4 bad games total, and the rest of them he was been pretty darn good considering he played with 0 help besides CP3. I think this years playoffs he will be unstoppable. As long as teams can't trap him at half court he is unstoppable.

luckyman76, HP3 and cmoak1982 like this.
  6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Nick is bitter.
    Lol

Rocket River.

saleem likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nick calls out Sauces.

luckyman76, Houstunna, HP3 and 3 others like this.
  8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Biggest robbery ever

luckyman76, HP3 and vator like this.
  9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

This is Jeremy Lin all over again...

For the next 3-4yrs we are going to be talking about another teams player... in the G.A.R.M!! ..:mad:

Go Rockets!!!

Ramo$e and Houstunna like this.
  10. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

It's completely asinine how Curry, Jokic, and Lillard can be comfortably in MVP contention with average to poor team records while Harden needs to get his team to top seeding everytime just for a "maybe".

11. SamFisher

Hey dorkface mcangrypants, the Rockets current season makes the metaphorical concept of a dumpster fire look like the 96 Bulls with better shot selection.

Further, this is an assessment of the well-documented media conspiracy of teh late 'teens designed to denigrate the Houston Rockets and their players, particularly one of their 2 greatest ever. Unless you're the type of revanchist glue sniffer who deems Lin one of these or Harden not one of these, your comparison is misplaced.

Go sit in a Rainforest Cafe, nibble on some Aloha Salmon & Shrimp, and convince yourself you're doing it to support the team and let the rest of us talk.

KingCheetah, topfive, HP3 and 4 others like this.
  12. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Imagine being a sports "entertainer" but you don't actually play, you talk lol.

I need some awards, GOAT talker, MVP talker, 6th talker of the year, All Talker 1st team, ... I need these or my life is empty.

13. BamBam

[​IMG]

Wow, you’ve really brought up a subject that absolutely no one on Clutchfans knew about. Media conspiracy you say?? Tell us more about it please...

James Harden you say?? No frickin way!! Coast bias?? Never knew that existed either!!

FYI...The exact same thing that happened when Lin left is happening now with Harden being gone, it’s plain to see...

Go Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. s3ts

s3ts Member

****ing THANK YOU. TOOK MOTHER****ERS 8 YEARS.

15. s3ts

s3ts Member

HELL ****ING YEAH

luckyman76, HP3 and cmoak1982 like this.
  16. SamFisher

You can try to backpedal all you want with your 2004 era meme, Boomer MedicAlert, but put on them Blu Blockers and deal with it, dog.

Also, ragging on lin is fun and all but - just randomly ragging on Asian Americans as a cheap diversion is not ever cool, but especially not now. Mayhaps I invite you to kindly remove yourself once again.

Seriously though, why do you give a **** what other people want to talk about?

This subject of rockets conversation is verboten, and I will ruin the thread PERSONALLY!
    OK point taken, thanks asshat.

KingCheetah, vator and jerryclark like this.
  17. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

Just wondering why there are so many new Harden threads in the GARM? Shouldn’t they be in the Dish? Asking for a friend...

chadyang, BamBam and J.R. like this.
  18. BamBam

Why should I remove myself? You’re expressing your opinion and I’m expressing mine.

I wish Brooklyn Nets James Harden no I’ll will, but I’m not going to put him on a pedestal, I cheered and defended him when he was here, he’s no longer here...so he’s just another player to me!!

FYI...I never back peddle, it’s just to dangerous at my age..;)

Go Rockets!!!

Houstunna likes this.
  19. SamFisher

Mods: please move all Hakeem or related non-active roster Rockets threads to the NBA dish on behalf of @CVcrew and his friend

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

Ok.

Name a player on the Rockets that's worthy of being talked about, right now. I'll wait.