1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hardens Return!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Let’s go Fat Boy!

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The franchise quit on winning too.

D-rock, Jontro and HP3 like this.
  4. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Guys this is your chance! All the little butthurt exes can scream and boo your lungs out while he drops 50 and 10 in front of your crying faces

Reeko, BMoney and HP3 like this.
  5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

stupid exes would rather choose Tilman over Harden lol

D-rock, Jontro and HP3 like this.
  6. Mr Chuck Norris

Lmao y’all real fans are the main ones ******** on the rockets even when they were winning.

D-rock, BMoney and HP3 like this.
  7. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Are wall and oladipo even going to show up for this game?

Remember the usual clowns here saying cousins was going to beat james harden up next time they play? Lmao guy already dipped on your ass

thekad, D-rock, HP3 and 3 others like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

the ones who constantly hated on the team and sh*tted on everyone from the star player to the coach when they were good, are now crying and calling anybody who hates the current state of the team when they’re actually trash a “fake fan”

[​IMG]

what’s fake is constantly celebrating the team’s demise when they were actually good and had something to play for...what’s fake is only showing up after they lost so u could trash Harden, MDA, Morey, etc like many of those crying loved to do

Mr Chuck Norris, D-rock, YOLO and 2 others like this.
  9. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

Not really, we have the longest playoff streak in the association and that would have continued easily if Harden didn’t demand a trade.

It just seems he wanted to ring chase and throw his teammates under the bus, so it is what it is I suppose.

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

when coming off a 65 win season and game 7 of the WCF, all u hear is talk of avoiding the LT and almost every move just so happens to reduce payroll, you’re not serious about winning...you’re more concerned with profit

that playoff streak was because we had Harden...even the Knicks would’ve made the playoffs every year if they had Harden despite how sh*tty Dolan is

D-rock, YOLO, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Created this mess? Wow? This team was a mess since Tillman decided in 2018-2019 that he wasn't going to go all in and pay whatever is needed to win it all. We moved Eric Gordon to the starting 3 and we lost our best 6th man. Ennis and Melo? Really?
    That Spurs series he was a one man army against a team that looked ready to dismantle the Warriors until Zaza Paculia basically had the defensive play of the year.
    Quit on this team? Seriously what was he supposed to do stay? F THAT! He has two very good friends who are in their prime asking him to come over! Not an injury prone pg in his decline. Not a Center who's best days were with the Magic.
    He wants a ring and there was no way he was going to get one with Tillman as the owner. That man can go F himself. A) for how his s*it attitude basically destroyed our best chance for a title
    B) his crappy food brainwashing Houstonian for years as to what quality food is. Landry's food is terrible!
    Even if Cp3 stayed in Houston we would still have had Glaring holes because we refused to pay for proper talent to surround those two. We traded Clint to get a wing defender but then refuses to pay for a replacement for Clint. Ya even with a healthy CP3 instead of Westbrook we weren't going to win it all.
    Lebron goes to Cleveland and when he asks for help the roster is stacked at every position. When he goes to L.A. they get him a stacked roster and one of the most unstoppable bigmen in AD. Miami had a stacked roster as well. Now it's easier to convince athletes to move to Miami and L.A. but Cleveland? That GM still got it done and the players got paid! That owner proved he wanted a title in Cleveland as much as Lebron.
    James asks for help and we wait until the buyout market?
    Tillman either wants to win or not. Right now he's just proven that he wants to make enough money to pay back the other douche of an owner we had.
    So ya I am going to cheer for James. I am grateful for the man who actually made us relevant after years of watching Tmac's garbage.
    In fact i hope he brings enough Honeybuns for all of us!

D-rock, MettaWorldPete and riko like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

F u Harden!!! I hate u!!!

[​IMG]

bitter exes amuse me

D-rock, HP3 and riko like this.
  13. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

I’m not a Tillman apologist, I think he is a terrible owner. It doesn’t change the fact Harden quit on his teammates. Both can be true, so I’m not a fan of Harden either.

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

that’s fine, I understand why you’d feel that way...just don’t agree with the notion that the franchise didn’t quit on winning because of our playoff streak when it’s impossible to miss with the playoffs with Harden no matter what u do

15. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

"real fans" stopped watching the games and started watching photoshop tutorials instead

You just know they hurting bad

D-rock, HP3 and Reeko like this.
  16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's so weird that you would want an ex-player to humiliate your own team.

King1 and J.R. like this.
  17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I swear I’ve seen that dude make giant “I’m a cuck” posts.

some people are into that stuff I guess.

Night fellas don’t argue too long

Easy and J.R. like this.
  18. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

hes not an ex player. Hes an all time great for this franchise that is currently being ran into the ground. I hope he drops 100 on these incompetent dumbasses

Mr Chuck Norris and HP3 like this.
  19. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

exhibit A of "real fan cuck"

Mr Chuck Norris and HP3 like this.
  20. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I still don't get it. Didn't all these Harden haters want him to go years back? There were multiple threads about Harden being fat, a choker and a fraud.

Why are they still crying that Harden wanted out? You now get to see your precious passing and moving but losing basketball.