1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Donju OK?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 22, 2021.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What are his thoughts on healthcare policy?

Do you believe he's intellectually curious?

Or is he just a culture warrior funded by daddy?

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I guess conservative non-sequitur streaming is the whispering makeup tutorial and cheesy noodles mukbang of middle-aged white guys with no instructional home- or auto-repair skills, or basic understanding of salaried corporate management hiring demographics.

B-Bob and Nook like this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

It is rich white male entitlement... the belief that their poorly informed opinions on politics and how the world should be ran are some how worthy of public consumption.

#23 Nook, Feb 28, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    jiggyfly and Dairy Ashford like this.
  4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think the third. Yet he's not a crack head who has acted as a bag man for his daddy to foreign, hostile entities. He's also more so on the right side of the "culture" war. Which is really just America before communist attempts to undermine it.

6. AkeemTheDreem86

It's interesting that you don't realize you're proving his point.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, Nook and deb4rockets like this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Hunter Biden isn't an exceptional human being but he at least has more Individual merit than pretty much all of Trump's children actually graduating law school and passing the bar. You can't really accomplish that with daddy connections. Sure you can get into a elite private undergrad school through legacy admissions but passing law school and the bar exam? Nah.

He also at least atte.ptrd to serve his country. And many successful people do cocaine.

**** I read your last sentence after I typed the above and realized you are trolling. My bad. Didn't mean a serious reply.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Retweet my thoughts!!

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Randy Macho Man Jr.