1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Cavaliers 2/24/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 24, 2021.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

they loss to the cavs because the rockets suck and they’re worse. Simple as that.

So when Allen put up 20 and 10 vs Denver, was it bc they have 6’4 6’5 big men. Nah he puts up numbers like that because he’s a good young player and it doesn’t matter if he’s playing the rockets

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

How you know he didnt want to be here if you listened to John Wall the Rox were the ones who didnt want him not the other way around. "It's tough I understand it's a business....blah blah blah...I wish him the best of luck and I hope he can find a job soon"

The Rox even said they told Cousins they want to get smaller and younger at the center spot. Whats Cousins supposed to say to that lol. Is he supposed to beg and say he'll stay on a losing team.

deb4rockets likes this.
  3. roslolian

roslolian Member

20 and 10 is the same as 26 and 18???? Besides there lots of reasons why Allen can go off other than the opponents being short like bad defense or bad players facing him. Allen doubled his reb average vs the Rox you really dont think having 6'4 and 6'5 lineup has something to do with it? Lulz. Rox only had 33 rebs vs Cavs 54.

The Rox beat teams better than the Cavs when Wood was available so again what you are saying doesnt make any sense.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh so now 20 and 10 numbers have to be specific to 26 and 18. How convenient. Oh and now there other reasons Allen can go off. How convenient

nah what you post doesn’t make sense. But that’s normal around here

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Oh so the only reason Allen can go off is cuz the opponent is short is that what you are saying?

Nah you are the one who doesnt make sense. You just cant admit you are wrong no matter what. If you insisted the Sun is cold even when you got chucked to it and got burned to cinders you'll still say its cool af.

Rox only had 33 rebs the entire game, Allen had 18 by himself and you still say having midget front court wasnt a factor? Just stop.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Apparently per your logic it’s 6’4 6’5 centers that allow him to put him numbers. But it wasn’t convenient for you anymore when proven otherwise so to no surprise oh lets change it up

I’m far from wrong here. I’ve been spot on from the get go. You just blab on and on about nonsense

btw the rockets played Philly w/ embiid. Another wrong. Always folks like you trying to talk the loudest but don’t know wtf they’re talking about

#606 YOLO, Feb 25, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  7. roslolian

roslolian Member

What do you mean proven otherwise? I said he went off for double his average cuz he faced the 0Fer king at center and a 6'4 PF. I never said thats the only reason he'll go off for his entire life. It isnt mutually exclusive just because he went off vs a midget frontcourt that means he cant go off vs other front court ever. If I faced Allen 1on1 he will average 100 and 80 what does that have anything to do with his average vs legit NBA players?

Nah you are clearly wrong here the facts are there 33 rebs for the Rox total and 18 just for Allen by himself.

You are wrong I am right the end.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

and that logic is pure stupidity when he can put him numbers against other teams like i said because hes a good young player. He doesn't need to play the rockets to play well. don't bring up a idiotic reason then if you didn't mean that's the reason. then backpedal because it got proven otherwise.

There's nothing for me to be wrong about here. You're just trying your hardest to act like you're "right" because you're that bad of a poster around here

Did you check your fact claim of Philly without embiid yet? Pretty sure he played against the rockets last week. welp, looks like you're wrong again. no surprise. go find BigBum. hes more of someone you can talk to. debatable though

9. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

It has reached the point every time I visit CF I hear the blues playing in the back of my mind.

upload_2021-2-25_12-50-2.jpeg

ico4498, D-rock and jiggyfly like this.
  10. roslolian

roslolian Member

He doesnt need the Rockets to play well he already plays well on his own. Thats just a dumb straw man argument you are making uo to be right. I said having a midget front court boosted his stats you just cant admit it thats why you say all this crap. Dude averages 13 and 9 suddenly posts 26 18 vs midget front court you dont think thats a factor ohhh but he had 20 and 10 vs somebody else so what if he went off vs somebody else? Thats irrelevant to him going off vs a midget frontcourt if Harden scores 30 on Trae Young him scoring 30 on Walker doesnt mean Trae Young's defense wasnt bad. You dont even know what you are saying anymore just stop.

Nah you are clearly wrong here and you know it too.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

lmfao this post is just dumb af. it's a straw man argument? because you're too dumb to understand what it means. that's your problem lol. more rambling nonsense

philly without embiid right? another convenient point left off because what do you know, you're wrong. LMAO

12. roslolian

roslolian Member

What does Philly without Embiid have anything to do with Jarrett Allen and Rox midget frontcourt?

You're the dumb one here not me you just putting **** up on the wall cuz you dont know what to say anymore. You're such a horrible poster full of rambling nonsense.

I'm right and you are wrong the end.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

what does it have to do with it? considering you posted the rockets played philly without Embiid which was wrong. And you want to talk about what's wrong and right. Well you were wrong as usual

it's funny how you're trying to use me as attention and clout to get yourself going. I know I have that impact around here. if Im such a horrible poster, why is it every time you insist on quoting me it ends up terribly for you. I've literally never seen you right about any sort of prediction or claim whatsoever. you just try to talk way too much and its a bunch of nonsense. you have 0 room to call anyone else a horrible poster when you're at the bottom

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You are contradicting yourself in the same post.

figure that out and get back with me.

Oh yeah IDGAF about Cousins on this team and don't care what Wall had to say.

He is washed.

15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Again what does Embiid have anything to do with Rockets midget front court and Jarrett Allen? It's just another convoluted ad hominem attack you are making up cuz you can't admit you were wrong. Your MO is pretty simple if you can't disprove the other's point you just dismiss it as nonsense and start the personal attacks.

How am I using you for clout and attention who tf are you? Nobody gives a **** about you here you aren't a big deal how can anyone use you for clout and attention? If I'm at the bottom you are literally at the next page that's how bad of a poster you are.

I'm right and you are wrong the end.

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

Nah I'm not contradicting myself I said the Rox told Cousins they didn't want him and that's why Cousins said he is leaving as well. Wall gives a personal account on what really happened.

Cousins is washed but he is still better than 0fer Tucker at center.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

you insisted on bringing it up. but you got checked so now it doesn't have anything to do with it. convenient

just some gems of how dumb and horrible of a poster you are. your vision and iq is complete dogshitt

D-rock likes this.
  18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes he was, in almost every category Cousins/Tucker stats

EFG% .469/ .462 , TRB 7.6 /4.6 , PTS 9.6/4.4

FT% .746/.824, STL .8 /.8, AST 2.4 /1.4,
    TOV 1.6 /1.0, BLK 0.7/ 0.5

19. D-rock

D-rock Member

20. D-rock

D-rock Member