1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lets Point Out the Fake Rockets Fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tc0330, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I dont know why people expected this to be a good outcome, this is the end of chapter. Usually the wreckage gets swept under the rug. This is James harden wreckage, its going to be swept under the rug soon.

Everyone acts like this is the future team for next decade. I think the truth is the JOH Crowd keeps coming on here to make you feel worthless after every loss, like its over.

Not gonna name names...

2. raining threes

Those picks wont be in the 20's in Hardens age 36-37 years.

3. raining threes

BTW, I wasn't one of those guys.

I just think the future isn't as bleak as some if they get really lucky and hit on a top 4 pick to go with a mentally healthy KPJ and Wood. That's a good base to build on.

#163 raining threes, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    sydmill and s3ts like this.
  4. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

You want to wait 6 years to be relevant again because I sure as hell don’t.

sydmill, s3ts and HP3 like this.
  5. s3ts

s3ts Member

Then you have no problems coming over and over again to see a losing shitty team until we get good again.

I'm a real fan, I'll stick around. And this frustration? It's part of the process too. I was going to watch everyone else eat crow, and be here to call everyone out.

For you and the other "Trade Harden" fans, the quicker Tillman can muster the balls to spend money the better it will be for you when you come to the GARM.

Unfortunately time is slow AF when we're not having fun.

6. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

Good thing is, we don’t have to wait on Brooklyn to be bad.

We have our own FRPs in 2022 and 2023 to tank with. Not to mention 2021’s FRP if we land top 4.

raining threes likes this.
  7. s3ts

s3ts Member

I can find way too many examples of superstar players leaving extremely mediocre teams because the organization is straight trash.

We were not a top-tier organization even before Tillman/Morey.

Harden truly made the organization, he's why we ever had a chance of landing Dwight or CP3.

Jontro, sydmill and raining threes like this.
  8. raining threes

Harden is 32 and in 4 yrs wood will be 31 without a lot of miles. KPJ if it works out will be 24. They will have drafted hopefully a top 4 guy in this draft and probably the draft after that. Then they will start benefiting from the Harden trade shortly after that.. Seems like a sound plan to me. Just have to get a little lucky and also hit on your picks. Hitting on the picks is the most important thing.

Plus you could always trade picks to add needed pieces if necessary. Rebuilding isn't an overnight thing.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

...and then tillmen selling our picks for moneys or trading away our drafted assets to save more moneys.

tillmen hasn't shown anything to the fans except he's all about saving money at the cost of contending.

s3ts and HP3 like this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Been through quite a few ups and downs since 1972 - not bothered to do another one - the last era was fun, peaking in the CP3/Harden WC finals.

But, we have been in decline every year since.....and with all those massive contracts we were not going to be able to get a ring with the current team.

So, happy to watch the young bucks and see which ones can stay, or can really play and watch them build with a new coach in Silas and a new direction with C Wood.

DD

JayGoogle likes this.
  11. s3ts

s3ts Member

Yeah, not buying it.

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Noticed how most of the posters that post during this sht storm of the team r the ones anti harden posters called "James Harden only fans". After years of btching how bad harden is after he left, they went back into the hole or don't even bother posting since we suck.

Reeko, s3ts and HP3 like this.
  13. s3ts

s3ts Member

Did you watch today like a real fan?