1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Cavaliers 2/24/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Doesn't make sense to me tho... How is our offense/play-calling THIS ****ing awful now than it was last month after the Harden trade? Is Silas being secretly told to tank? Is that why he mind-numbingly trots Tucker out every game for 30+ mins when he isn't even a decent 3rd stringer, is that why our offense is suddenly the worst in the league?

ramotadab likes this.
  2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I read many times on this forum that wiith Wood we can make the playoffs lol hilarious

3. vick

vick Member

Rockets were up 50 to 48 at halftime. I was getting worried. No reason to worry. Rockets are headed for a top 4 pick. Next step is trade away anyone that acts like they want to win. I do not think there is any.

palmsnbananas likes this.
  4. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

OKC with the gawd tier tank move taking SGA out when he was on his way to a 50 point gam

5. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

So long as our offense relies on the 3-point shooting of John Wall, Victor Oladipo, and Eric Gordon, we will not win another game.

D-rock and juanm34 like this.
  6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Exactly what’s going to happen.

We get Wood back, still suck ass, everybody starts to hope that KPJ is going to be a star, he gets called up, we still suck ass and so on

7. riko

riko Member

This team is a mess from top to bottom. Starting point guard gives you 3 assists and plenty of bricks. Johnny iso ball wanna be ball hog wall.

Dipo s trade value has dipped since we got him for harden. Basically a net negative now. I honestly believe the timber wolves are even better then this garbage

D-rock likes this.
  8. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Consistency is the key.......PJ Tucker third game with 0 points

9. Mr. Space City

i'd rather watch caris levert in a hospital bed than oladipo on a basketball court tbh

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

How did we lose Harden and end up with a team with even less heart than the 15-16 squad?

11. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

By the way, this can't be the 'better offense' Silas envisioned. Iso Wall, Dipo, and Gordon on 80% of the plays is so terrible to watch. There's nothing fun about this.

12. lionaire

lionaire Member

Thoughts and prayers to my fellow fans who continue to watch our games night after night.

Pro griever tip: open the standings, group by entire league and flip your device upside down. We're in 4th rn :D

ramotadab, payaso and latebloomer19 like this.
  13. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Rock meet bottom.

That Jarret Allen trade is looking ****ing embarrassing.

PWR likes this.
  14. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Honestly as long as wall is commanding the tank I have no worries. This is like that season that Mobley average 22 ppg. Let them have their year .wall can be our Ricky Davis this year

payaso likes this.
  15. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

They are going to play Tucker, Oladipo, and EG for trade value. It is what it is. If not, Stone and Silas don't have a clue what they are doing.

16. PWR

PWR Member

Lmao

Mr. Space City likes this.
  17. HP3

HP3 Member

Listen....guys, the way Stephen Silas has built his offense is based on SPACING. When you have the worst spacing in the league with the worst shooting in the league it doesnt work for anyone. Dont get mad at him, we are not a finished product.

sydmill likes this.
  18. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

PJ Tucker has been shameful over this losing streak. He’s shooting 16% from the field over the last 10 games. Let that sink in for a moment...

Rocket River, IvanLCPM and Dopamine like this.
  19. Mr. Space City

it's ok because john wall is a franchise player and our leader

20. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Welp. The slide continues! The offense is a mess, and I don’t think it’s a Wood problem, though him being back would definitely be helpful.

Our G-leaguers look good. Tate still looks good. Nothing else does right now (except for me. I look damn good)

fchowd0311 likes this.