1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Trump says N word - caught on tape

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Feb 24, 2021.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Just kidding. It's Joe Biden bringin' it home with a hard R during black history month.

IBTL, tinman and J.R. like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Can you show me the video of Biden wanting to ban an entire religous group from immigrating here?

Can you show me the video of Biden saying that he wants to kill the family members of terrorists?

Can you show me the video where Biden praises torture?

Can you show me the video where Biden tells cops to slam the heads of detained people on their squad cars?

Can you show me the video of Biden saying a majority of a migrant group are rapists and murderers?

VooDooPope likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

What I can do... is show you a video of Biden saying the N word.

Also videos where he implies minorities are too stupid to use the Internet and less capable than white people.

Also one where he calls black kids roaches as he uses them as props in a photo op.

Also one where he says poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

Oh and the one about "racial jungles"

I think there are more instances.. I am losing count of the dude's racist outbursts.

#3 dachuda86, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    basso likes this.
  4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Right when it started? So we are back to attacking his stutter? Or was it later in the video?

5. fchowd0311

You are posting a video of him stuttering to a attempt to portray that he used the term "******" in a malicious intent.

None of what I listed of trump was out of context. I have no reason to believe any of those allegations of Biden you listed are within context as you don't have the credibility to have the benefit of the doubt.

At the end of the day Biden is willing to actually listen to the cries of the black community and not blame it on "black culture" unlike Trumpublicans who believe "law and order" is the solution.

#5 fchowd0311, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    joshuaao likes this.
  6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Maybe we should put Biden on a plate and send him to Mexico so the Mexicans will eat him.

Nook likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

:eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

basso and tinman like this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If Biden was part of Wu Tang,

he'd be ODB

pgabriel likes this.
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

This is straight out of a Dave Chappelle skit

basso, Roc Paint and J.R. like this.
  10. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

If trumpers could just talk enough crap about Biden to bring him down to Trumps level, maybe just maybe trump isn’t all that bad.

yeah, that’s the silly game. What’s funny is you trumpers think this is somehow actually going to work.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That's not a stutter.

basso likes this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This isn't about Trump. It's about Biden. If all you do is compare him to other people who you think are worse, then you're never going to actually criticize the most powerful person in the world I take it. Keep lickin' boots and defending an open racist who says openly racist terms on camera.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That is not a stutter.

He said... N-WORD'ed here next.

the N word is not even close to the same starting sound as HERE. They are completely different phonetically and require vastly different muscles to pronounce.

edwardc and basso like this.
  14. fchowd0311

Ya, Biden is going to say the n word maliciously in a presidential address rather than having stuttering issues and saying something that sounds like the word.

Why am I even bothering debating you? I know you are filling around and trolling. Do you jerk off to your trolling?

**** it. I remember telling people that you lose your interest in trolling once people ignore you and you start trolling into the ether so I guess it's time to ignore you.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So if it's not malicious... it's OK to say the N-word... That's news to me.

Go ahead and ignore me. I ignore you all the time because you say stupid **** like the N-word isn't bad if it's not said with malicious intent. You attribute the N-Word to a stutter when the sounds aren't even the same. Don't even talk to me bro unless you're willing to have some consistent standards.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Lol here’s someone that the D&D generation idolizes
    Accidentally doing the same thing

@Os Trigonum

dachuda86 likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

To be fair, I think it was an accident... OBVIOUSLY.... but most people around here would burn the White House down if Trump had said it. But Biden? It's A STUTTER! lol

I am curious if he was looking at a black person when he said it and it was a slip. Why did he say the N word? I definitely think he is racist AF and he's already shown it on camera before. This is even more, and egregious, but again... Trump was bad... so let's go to sleep and let Biden do whatever the **** he wants. Some of y'all are sooooo against the system right? Have some standards. Go on Twitter and demand an apology. Protest. Burn some buildings down.

Astrodome likes this.
  18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RustyHarden and Nook like this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

He randomly said that like ODB from WuTang randomly accepting that award that belongs to Shawn Colvin

Nook likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

I understand that I’m the only person here who understands real comedy because you guys love Carl Herrera jokes
    (Excluding 99ers cause we have superior wit)

but this is like a scene from this Chappelle skit
    [​IMG]

pgabriel, dachuda86 and J.R. like this.