1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

QAnon is outed.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Sep 4, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

lol... I've read all of the Q posts over a weekend a while back. I didn't have the urge to drive to DC and storm the capital. (I didn't have the gas money)

There are people who "trusted the plan" and seemed to believe "Q" as gospel, so I guess they might qualify for being duped into a cult. Hell, they are moving the goalposts even now, thinking the inauguration is all part of the plan. March 4th is supposed to have some time of meaning but I haven't dug to see what that is. My new year's resolution was less politics and more golf which is why I haven't come to the CF board until this week. And I really came to see if anyone had a direct msg or tagged me so I could respond and eat any crow I might owe. I didn't make any bets so I'm good.

2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

mdrowe00 and B-Bob like this.
  4. Newlin

Newlin Member

jiggyfly, dobro1229, Blatz and 3 others like this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

That is really damning of Republicans.

Almost half of Republicans are so politically illiterate that they don’t even know what Q is, when it has been a major issue.

Also of those Republicans that have heard of Q either support insane conspiracy theories or don’t have an opinion... just insanity.

Invisible Fan, Blatz and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump supporters being untruthful?

[​IMG]

ryan_98 and Blatz like this.
  7. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I know plenty of trump voters that don't know who Q is. They have no idea where those crazy trump ideas came from.

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

It’s the party of ignorance and compromising morals for a singular goal. Nothing new to see here.

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Same. I've actually never met a Trump voter in real life who was a QAnoner. Of course, I don't really go out of my way to seek out people's crazy political opinions, but still.

10. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

The trump cult members around me late last year didn't seem to really know any details about Q or were hesitant until they knew it was a safe zone but they knew and talked about the stupid conspiracies and ideas as if they were based in reality.

rockbox and jiggyfly like this.
  11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Sure, you don't go around in real life saying "Stay calm, sitting at Wednesday and only 2 days back of the weekend" or "Let's take the Katy freeway,so that I can evacuate!??!" either though.....it's all fun and games and memes till you kill police and try to murder the Vice President while invading the capitol and smearing **** on the walls.

mdrowe00 and Newlin like this.
  12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The next question should then be, do you believe in the #saveourchildren theory that there is a secret society of Democrats and elites who are involved in child trafficking.

Almost all of the Trump supports know and follow QAnon they just either don’t know it or play stupid in polls because they know that QAnon has become an easier way of categorizing crazy.

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

For sure. I'm not saying that what I've personally seen is representative of all Trump fans, but I've yet to talk to one who actually believes the whole pedo/blood-drinking stuff. In fact, the two biggest Trump supporters I know are also pro-mask wearing and pro-covid vaccine. One of these guys has a freaking Trump flag too.

So again, I'm not saying this is representative of all of them. But I do believe* that a significant amount of Trump's support has nothing to do with Q or lizard-people stuff. It's just people who have been scared off of Dems for the typical reasons (taxes, abortion, economy, etc).

These are people who would never be at a white supremacy march, for example, and would have never even heard of it until after it happened and was covered on the news.

*"Believe" because again, I have no proof.

DFWRocket and jiggyfly like this.
  14. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Yep. They were too ignorant to even know the basis of their beliefs. Typical trumptards.

Blatz likes this.
  15. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/Life-amid-the-ruins-of-QAnon-I-wanted-my-family-15972209.php

The general sense amongst QAnon adherents was/is only Trump could/can expose the Satanic cabal and save the world.

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

Don’t buy that poll.Tons of Q supporters, or people that support Q theories, on my Facebook timeline.